Work Hard, Play Hard

*Please play music provided on the side while reading thanks lovelies!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Reading!!!!! The following picture is the character Rose Alexandria*

Rose P.O.V.

Oh hey y'all what's up?! I'm Rose Alexandria from the famous music group "Phoenix Unity" and also the girlfriend of Roc Royal from the music group "Mindless Behavior"! Well, in our group it's me, my girls Shirley, Chanel, and Lyric. We are going on tour together but the truth is, we been knowing each other since we were toothless. Speaking of them, I'm supposed to be heading to rehearsal now!! We are going on tour with the one and only Trey Songz and T.G.T.!!!!! It still doesn't feel real! Most people think that we're stuck up and obnoxious. This is 100% FALSE!!!! We still remain humble and we haven't changed!! We make the money we don't let it make us! None of us were raised that way. Before you meet them, I believe I should tell you a little bit about them. Chanel is very, VERY honest. If something isn't right, she's GONNA speak on it. However, she's a very loyal friend. Lyric is very intelligent, goofy, and absolutely crazy! She's always looking to have a good time with her friends. As for Shirley, she's one of the sweetest people you could ever meet! Whenever we perform, the fans absolutely love her!! She really gets the crowd pumped up whenever we perform. She even sometimes picks out a few audience members to come and dance with us. However, if you cross her, she'll flash out and won't even think twice about it. Everybody's been kinda worried about her lately. She's just not acting like she usually does. I'll come to that part later. Oh me? I'm just your average girl that loves enjoying life. I don't have friends, I have family. "Mindless Behavior" and "Phoenix Unity" are my family and I go hard behind them. I guess you'll just have to see for yourself!!.......

Who's excited for more story?????? Stay tuned for more!!! Please vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!