Let The Rehearsals Begin!!!!! Pt. I

Shirley's P.O.V.

As we leave out the café, I looked out and saw a beautiful black and blue Bugatti!!! "Damn, tell me this is not your car!!!", I exclaimed. Princeton smirked at me, "Okay, I won't tell you then. Come on, we have a rehearsal to get to.", he replied back. He held the door open for me as I climbed in. "Such a gentleman.", I thought. He started the car as it roared to life and "Pop That" by French Montana started to play, but I quickly changed the station. "Aye, I like that song!!", Princeton protested while laughing. "Okay, thanks for that fact about yourself, but while Shirley Haughton is in this car, it won't be played!", I said with an attitude. I gazed into his eyes and for a split second I got completely lost in his eyes. It's like time stood completely still whenever I was near him.

Shirley's Daydream:

Princeton: Shirley, is everything okay? (gazes into her eyes )

Shirley: (looks into his eyes) Actually no, Jacob, it's not. I've fooled myself into believing something to be true that I know it's not.

Princeton: What is it Shirley, you can tell me anything. (grabs her hand)

Shirley: The truth is, Jacob, I can no longer be your friend. (looks away)

Princeton: (tilts her chin back to him) Why???

Shirley: (looks him deeply in the eyes) Because Jacob, I love you. I've loved you for so long now. I don't know why I haven't told you sooner, I was scared. Look, even if you d-

(Princeton cuts her off by kissing Shirley very passionately)

(Day dream ends)

"Shirley....Shirley.....SHIRLEY!!!", Princeton yelled snapping out me out of my very steamy daydream. "I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes. What were you thinking about, or should I say daydreaming about??", Princeton said smirking at me. "Ummm...nothing, why do you ask??", I ask nervously. I can tell he's not buying it, he knows I always tap my foot when I'm nervous. Damn, I gotta keep my feeling under control at least when I'm around him. We get out of the car and head into the dance studio. This should be a very interesting day...................

A/N: MMMMM WHAT EXATLY WAS SHIRLEY DAYDREAMING AOUT?? WHO SAYS THAT SHE NEEDS TO WOMAN UP AND TELL PRINCETON HOW SHE FEELS??? PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!! ALSO THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS PRINCETON'S HOT CAR!!!!!!!! WILL UPDATE TOMORROW MY LOVES MWAHHH SPREAD THE PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!