Let The Rehearsals begin Pt. II

Princeton's P.O.V.

Shirley can say whatever she wants, I know she was daydreaming about somebody. I just hope it was about me. I have loved her for so long, and she doesn't even know it. Since it's Valentine's Day, I have something special planned for her. I've seen her in some crazy relationships, I just wanna be the one to make her happy. As I watch the girls rehearse their new song, "Show Stopper", I couldn't keep my eyes off of Shirley. She's just so beautiful, it's a damn shame she doesn't even realize how gorgeous she is. She's changed and I know she has. Suddenly Roc came sat by me. "Ayy, are you gonna tell Shirley how u feel tonight?", he whispered so no one else would hear. "Yeah bro, I'm tired of holding it in. She's my world.", I replied. He dapped me down. "I feel you, dude. So what's the plan?", he asked smiling. "Yes, as you know we are taking them to 'l'amour est dans l'air', (French for "love is in the air"), but what Shirley doesn't know is that I'm doing a special performance for her. Plus, I have the entire place decorated already.", I said smirking at Shirley, who just blushed looking the other way. "Damn dude, you serious as a heart attack about her. Go get ya girl!!!", Roc said as he patted my shoulder. This will be the Valentine's Day that she will NEVER forget......

Lyric's P.O.V.

Rehearsals are going GREAT! However, I notice that Shirley seems a bit distracted. Oh trust, don't NOTHING get past Lyric Janelle Rowland!!! I seen the way Shirley looks at Princeton and the way Princeton looks at her. I don't know why she won't just take a chance and tell him how she feels. On the other hand, us girls are always afraid of rejection. I feel my phone vibrate and I see I've recieved a text from my bro Roc Royal:

iRocsMB: Hey sis, we gonna cancel rehearsal early so we all can gt ready for 2nite ;)

Lovely_Lyric: Ok coolness!!!

"Okay ladies, we gonna cut this rehearsal short!", I announced out loud. "How come?", Shirley asked confused. "Because we have to get ready for tonight, silly", Ray Ray said as we all giggled. "Princeton, can you give me a ride home?", Shirley asked sweetly glancing at him. "Of course, Princess.", he replied while gazing at her. Shirley was as red as a strawberry!!! I'm so serious if she smiled any harder, her damn face would crack!!!! "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww", everybody else said in unison. "Oh hush!", Shirley said while blushing, looking down to grab her jacket. Everybody already knew how Princeton felt about Shirley, you can see it in his eyes....

Princeton's P.O.V.

"Princeton, can you take me home?", Shirley asked me sweetly. Y'all thought I was gonna say no, HELLLL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my baby!!!! "Of course, Princess!!", I said while smiling at her. "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww", everybody said in unison. Ya know they gotta put they damn two cents in! I walked over to Shirley who was looking down, grabbing her things. "Hey you, need some help?", I asked her sweetly. "It's okay, I got it.", she said sweetly still looking around checking to see if she had everything. It was so cute how she avoided eye contact with me. I knew deep down that she felt something for me. I tilited her chin so I could see those beautiful eyes. "Okay, let's go!", I said as I grabbed her hand and we walked out.

Shirley's P.O.V.

I wonder why rehearsal was really cut short?? I glanced over at Princeton, who looked very serene and calm. Gosh, he's so attractive! There's no way he'd ever fall for someone like me. It was so hard rehearsing today, because he kept looking right at me!!! Does he not know the effect that has on me??!  "So, Shirley, would you mind if I came to pick you up?", Princeton asked me snapping me out  of my thoughts. "Y-yeah that's fine! What time will you be picking me up?", I asked him. "Well, its 5:30 right now, and we have to be there for 8:00, so I'll pick you up at 7:00.", he replied glancing at me. I smiled and nodded at him in agreement. "Hey, you wanna grab a coffee?", Prince asks me with a smile. "Sure!", I say happily. The truth is that I love spending time with him. Suddenly, "Keep Her On The Low", by Mindless Behavior started to play. "Oooh, this is my jam!!", I say as I started doing the dougie. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Princeton glance at me. Let me find out....