New Love

Jacob's P.O.V.

I'm so glad everything worked out! Shirley is just so beautiful and radiant.....and she's all mine! Everyone's departed and now we are on our way home. I glanced over at Shirley, who was singing along to Ne-Yo. "Somebody's happy, I see!", I said chuckling at her. "Yes.Yes I am. That was very beautiful what you said.", she said as she touched my hand. Instantly, her touch sent a chill down my spine. I pulled in front of our house. I wanted to do something special for just the two of us.  "Shirley, I meant every single word. I've loved you for so long.", I said as I caressed her hand. She blushed as she looked at me. "So, what are we doing here?", she asked. "Well, mi amor, we are having an overnight picnic. I wanted a perfect spot to where I could look at the sunrise with you.", I replied to her. She had a spark of excitement in her eyes. "Awww that's so sweet, Jacob!! But I don't have a change of clothes, though.", she said in a small voice. Y'all already know ya boy came prepared!!! "Babe, I got you. Baby, you can wear some of my clothes and Imma take you shopping tomorrow.", I replied. "Awwww, okay hun. We should probably go get changed.", she said with a smile. I got out of the car and opened the car door for her. "Come on, baby.", I said softly. She grabbed my hand and got out of the car. I unlocked the door and we both walked into the house. I looked at her, smiling as she looked around the house, once again in amazement. "Damn, this is  a big house!", she said with a giggle. "Come on, silly! Let's go get changed!", I say as I pick her up bridal-style. She wraps her arms around my neck and lays her head on my chest. We finally make it to my room, so I set her down and opened the door for her. "Well, aren't you a gentleman?", Shirley teased with a smile. "Well...being a gentleman is an order.....especialy when I have a beautiful queen that I must take care of.", I said as I gave her a kiss. "Thank you, Princey.", she said as she sat on my bed. I went to one of my drawers and got out a muscle shirt and some sweats for her to wear. "Here bae, these should fit.", I said as I handed the clothes to her. "Could you unzip me?", she asked. Sweet Jesus, give me strength!!! "Sure.", I said calmly. She got off the bed and came closer to me and turned around to where I could see the back of her dress. I slowly unzipped the dress while mentally talking to myself, trying to keep my cool. "Thanks bae!", she said as she grabbed the clothes and headed into the bathroom. I quickly changed into some gray sweatpants and just didn't worry about putting a shirt on. Minutes later, Shirley walked out of the bathroom and looked at me, or should I say my chest. "Aren't you gonna put on a shirt on?", she said giving me a stupid look. "Does me not having on a shirt bother you?", I asked giving her a sexy smirk because I already knew the answer."What? Boy please!", she said with a snort. "You didn't say no, Mami.", I said as I picked her up bridal-style. 

Shirley's P.O.V.

Oh my gosh this man is full of surprises!! He carries me into a beautiful room that's lit with candles everywhere. "Oh wow, Jacob!", I said in amazement. He set me on my feet and climbed into the soft bed that was waiting for us. "Come on, babe!", he said smiling at me. I climbed in the bed and laid my head on his chest. This feels so right! I feel so safe whenever I'm with him, but laying in his arms, I feel invincible, like nothing can hurt me. "This view is so beautiful!", I said gazing at the moon. Jacob tilted my chin so that I was looking at him and he softly caressed my cheek. "However, it's not as half as beautiful as you.", he said softly. He gazed at me softly and gently placed his lips upon mine. He pulled me closer to him and continued to kiss me softly. My heart was beating out of my chest as he deepened the kiss. I moaned lightly through the kiss and wrapped my arms around him. He gently rolled over so that I was on top of him. We both giggled like two little kids. That's why I love him so much. I never thought in a million years he'd pick me. "Jacob, I love you. You've always been there for me. I'll never know why or even understand why you picked me. You could've picked any girl, you didn't have to wait and be so patient with me. Thank you, Jacob. Thank you for always being there when I needed you.", I said, meaning every word. Jacob pulled me closer to him and our foreheads were touching as we gazed in each other's eyes. "Shirley, I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you. It would kill me inside everytime I would hear about you getting mistreated by some jerk. That's why I wanted you to stay here. I don't want you to hurt no more. You are my heart and I love you. You're so beautiful and I wish you could see yourself the way that I do. Your smile, those eyes, your voice.....everything about you is simply breathtaking. Thank you for leaving a space in your heart just for me. And I can't promise you things will be perfect, but I can promise to not play with your heart and you won't regret your decision.", he said as he held me close. In that instant, I leaned in and kissed him gently and we laid in each other's arms, enjoying each other's presence......

Jacob's P.O.V.

At 4:30 a.m.:

I woke up and saw my angel still sleeping. God, she's so beautiful and peaceful when she's sleeping!! Suddenly, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me, taking my breath away. "Well good morning, beautiful.", I say as I nuzzled her neck. She giggled as she scooted closer to me and pecked my lips. "Good morning, love.", she said as she hugged me. She turned around so she could watch the sunrise. I hugged her from behind and rested my chin in the crook of her neck. This feels like Heaven!! "Do we have rehearsal today?", Shirley asked me. "Nope. But I do wanna take you out later on today.", I said as I caressed her hair. "Awwww Princey!!! Where are you taking me?", she asked as she turned to look at me. "Sorry Mami, I'm not tellin'.", I giggled as I held her. "Okay Papi.", she said as she kissed me passionately. I won't lie, everytime she kisses me, it's like my heart beats out of my fuckin' chest, no homo shit!! "Are you hungry?", I asked her. "Yeah...but I'm so comfortable, I don't wanna leave this bed.", she said. After staying in hotels day after day, I completely understand. "And who said you had to leave this bed.", I asked winking at her. She blushed and pulled my wrist, signaling that she didn't want me to leave just yet. "Can you stay here with me? Just until the sun comes up completely.....then I will fix us breakfast.", she said as she looked at me. I crawled back into bed and pulled her closer to me and began to tickle her. "Prince! Jacob, stop that tickles!!!", she said as she laughed uncontrollably. I hovered over her, gazing into her big, beautiful hazel eyes. I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck as the kiss intensified. "Slow down, cowboy.", she giggled. "I want us to take our time. I don't wanna rush things. You aren't just my lover, you're my best friend.", she said as she hovered over me, gazing into my eyes. I completely respect that to the fullest. Most thots would've had they clothes off in 3.5 seconds flat!! "Babe, I can't do nothing but respect that. You are a very classy young woman with a mind of her own, and you will know when you're ready.", I said as she began to play with my hair. I looked in her eyes, and I could tell that something was on her mind. "Baby, what's on your mind?", I ask her. "Nothing.", she says as she chuckles nervously. I knew that she was lying, I've known Shirley for years, so y'all know I wasn't goin' for that! "Shirley, I've known you for years. You should know that I know when something's wrong and you should also know that you can always tell me or talk to me about anything. Come on babe, talk to me.", I said as I caressed her face. She took a deep breath, it's like she was fighting with herself whether or not to tell me. She climbed off of me and laid next to me. "There's a reason why I don't wanna rush...", she said in a small voice. Her tone frightened me. I instantly knew that I wasn't gonna like what I was about to hear. "Why?", I asked. "When I was with my ex, I went through a lot. Every experience I've had with him was abusive. He'd beat me senseless. I wasn't allowed to show emotion for anything. Even when we had sex, it was miserable. I had to do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. I know you won't hurt me, but the truth is, I'm afraid.", she said as tears streamed down her face. It broke my heart to see her like this and to know what that selfish bastard put her through. Fuck spreading the peace, everything in me wanted to hunt him down, and beat the living shit out of him for everything he ever did to her. Seeing her cry, it tears me apart. When she hurts, I hurt. I pulled her close to me and caressed her. "It's okay babe, those days are over. You're safe now.", I said as I tilted her chin up. I gently wiped away her tears with my thumbs and kissed her gently. "Baby, we are gonna take as much time as you need. It's gonna be okay. I can't have my Mami sad or upset, so hop on my back so I can go make us breakfast!!", I said as I made a goofy face which made her laugh. "That's the Heavenly sound I like to hear!!! Now come on, silly!!", I said as she jumped on my back and ruffled her fingers through my hair playfully. I lightly jogged to the kitchen as she laughed and held on tightly.

Hello my loves!!! I know it's been a LIFETIME since I've updated, and hopefully, this makes up for it!!! The picture on the side is of Jacob's balcony!!! #PEACE #LOVE #HARMONY #SpreadThePeace