results.

It's day three on defense. It's time to make my move.

I sit in my lonely kitchen area, things are unexpectedly quiet without the girls. It's for their own good. Hopefully this will be over by the time their Councillor visits again.

I have three days before then.

That's no where near enough time.

I decided that I'd start by doing what I do best, look for trouble.

It seems like they constantly follow me. The masked man has shown up twice, I'd like to wager that he'll show up again if I'm active enough.

Maybe blow something up, or nearly get killed again. Heh.

I need something that they won't expect, a way to cut ties so that they loose their visuals on me. I'll use that opportunity to get the girls and ditch town.

It's not safe in this town anymore. I'll make arrangements with social Services once we're at least two cities away.

New life. No more Stein. My priority is to keep the girls safe, and to stay out of prison.
I have to play my bets safe, there's too much at risk.

Odd isn't it? For me at least. These escapades and games are usually the most interesting thing you could offer me, I don't feel like i'm usually the type to avoid them.

I suppose that Tyler really messed with my head. I suppose I've never considered myself able to loose anything. Yet here I am loosing everything again. 

Why did I have to push him off of the bridge?

Even If he did survive, there's no way that he'd take me on a second date... would he?

Ugh. FOCUS FOCUS.

okay... after breakfast, I'll head out. There's an underground bunker tunnel at the pub, it was installed a long time ago by a group  who were preparing for a quick get away. They  It leads out the the beach, it's about two miles long.

I can only pray that i'm still the only one who found it, and that it hasn't collapsed yet.

The pub isn't some random location that I enjoy venturing.

I knew that it was previously owned by a underground group of rebels who wanted to keep the government in check, there's no way they weren't prepared to make a quick exit if they were caught. After a while of hanging around there after hours, I stumbled upon a collapsible wall in a closet.

I crack an egg into my frying pan. I can smell the toast cooking.

As I get ready to flip the egg, I hear a knock at my door.

"ONE MOMENT PLEASE!" I call as I scrape the egg off the pan. My spatula flips the egg, and the toaster ejects my toast.

They knock on the door again, with a Much heavier fist demanding for my attention.

I get my egg and toast onto the plate and answer the door.

I open the door hastily with my spatula still in hand.

"Wow! Good morning, Mr. Lettel, I wasn't expecting company. " I smile and allow him to walk through the door.

He found my house.

This makes me feel as though he's with Stein. It's best to play it safe, he could attack me at any moment.

I walk to my fridge and grab a tomato.
"I was just making breakfast, would you like some?"

"No, no I'm only here on business". He says with a stern face, he sits on a bar stool and patiently watches me prepare my food.

"Oh alright, uh... how can I help you?"