Wet Link: Prologue

She looks perfect.

"Uhhmm... More, please..." she said seductively.

Ohh, yes! She's definitely perfect under me.

Her petite and curvy body, soft skin that is so sensitive and most of all, her innocent and alluring voice asking for more.

She's laying under me with her back exposed. Pareho kaming nakahubad sa malambot at mala-ulap na kama. Dahan-dahan ko siyang hinalikan sa braso patungo sa kanyang leeg. She's submissively under me habang patuloy ako sa paghalik sa leeg at tenga niya.

I can feel her shivering from her neck down to her naked back. My long and hard shaft grazing in between her smooth legs. Bawat halik ko sa leeg niya ay siyang ungol niyang napakasarap sa tenga.

"Ohh uhuummm... Ohhh... I can't take it anymore... Ohhh... P-put it inside me, please?" maamo niyang boses na mas lalong nagpa-wild sa akin.

I positioned myself behind her. She's laying in a prone position while I'm cruising my hot meat in between her soft asses, teasing her more. I want her to ask for me. I want her to beg me to enter her wet and tight hole.

I love dominating her lusty body. And I know she loves it this way.

I watch as she keeps on squirming her little body, trying to put my meat inside her little hole.

"Hmmm... D-don't tease m-me, please. Put it in! I beg you!" she asked with voice laced with lust.

Hinimas ko ang balat niya sa likod. It's very soft, smooth and beautiful.

Slowly, her right hand went down towards her wet private, spreading it deliciously. It's wet and surely is tight.

"Please?" she asked again.

I smirked.

"Sure, love." Saka ko hinawakan ang kahabaan ko at itinutok ang ulo nito sa pwerta niya at ipinahid ang ulo at saka muling nagsalita, "I'll f*ck your brains out, my love." I slowly put my dic-

KRRRRRRRINGGGGG!

Tunog ng alarm clock ko na siyang gumising sa 'kin mula sa paraiso kong panaginip. Madali ko itong hinablot sa taas ng maliit na mesa saka ihinagis sa pader.

"F*ck!" Napahilamos ako sa mukha ko habang nakahiga sa malambot kong kama at inaalala ang babae sa panaginip ko.

I can't see her face clearly. I don't know why but every time this happens it's always blurry. But I know she's perfect. Alam kong isa lang siyang panaginip. A dream I always desire.

A dream with my perfect girl.

A girl with a red heart shape birthmark at the middle of her lower back just above her delicious butt. A mark the size of a tooney.

She's absolutely perfect.

I tried to stand up but a hand snaked around my waist. Galing ito sa babaeng naka-one night stand ko kagabi.

This is not my girl. I don't even know her name.

"Good morning darling! Shall we eat?" tanong niya.

Agad ko siyang hinila sa siko at isa-isang dinampot ang mga damit niya sa sahig.

I opened the door then threw her out naked. I gave her, her clothes. She cried, shocked evident on her bewildered face.

"Thanks for last night," I said, then, I shut the door.

I am in a really bad mood this morning.

*|*|*|*

A/N: Tooney, two dollar coin. Same size as ten pesos coin in Philippines. Kung meron pang ganoon.

As I promised in chapter 36 of BMRSS that I will make new book entitled Wet Dream pero may ganoon title na ngayon, noon wala pa eh and you should know me by now that I want my stories to be unique (unless someone else will copy again) so here's our new book, Wet Link.

Collaborated Story with my good friend, -SilverPen .

Expect romantic drama that will make you giddy or hyperventilate, a bit of fantasy that will make you believe and of course, bed scenes that will make you wet. (Because you pee in your bed - lol)

We never read nor watch any movies with the same concept and idea yet. And hope you will not copy us!

We hope you will support it like Being My Rapist's Sex Slave, Perfect Addiction, Love Bites and Aphrodisiac Rush, so if you like us to continue it...

Please vote, comment and share!

Don't forget to follow us, too!

Lab yah,
Eiramana325 & -SilverPen