WL 4

WL 4: His Life of Wickedness (P2)

"I don't blame my past for what I am now. I had a lot of time to change but the moment came when I stopped trying, I realized, my head was just twisted the right way." -SilverPen

" -SilverPen

Seth's POV

"Hhm! Ahh! Shi--haahh!! F-fast-faster! Uhhh!" I held both her hands on top of her head firmly.  Ayaw kong sinasabunutan ng kahit na sino. In response, I buried it deeper as I hump between her legs nonstop.

"Uhh! S-slow dohh-wn! S-seth! Uhmm! Hoo! Haaah!" that's what she said but her waist won't stop dancing to my beat.

"You're paying me to be in control. You said you want it hard, babe. I ain't stopping now." I was about to go apeshit inside her when my phone rang on top of the night stand beside the bed.

Who the hell's this?

Huminto ako sa ginagawa ko at marahang hinalikan ang babaeng nasa ilalim ko. "I have to take this call. Take a rest.  And when I get back... I'm gonna make you cum again and again."  She bit her lower lip in anticipation. She's catching her breath after that intense session.

Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko at tinignan kung sino ang istorbong tumatawag. Lumayo muna ako ng ilang metro mula sa kama papuntang kitchen. I removed the condom I'm wearing throwing it in the trash. Wala pang laman. It's been an hour or so pero hindi pa ako nilalabasan. It's my job to pleasure lonely bitches and not to prematurely cum.

Nang makita ko ang nakakairitang pangalan sa screen ko, I answered it with an annoyed tone.

Damn Coen.

"The hell do you want from me this late? I'm working right now." Rinig ko ang hangin mula sa kabilang linya. He's probably driving while calling. This guy's gonna die early.

"It's never late in Vegas, idiot! And I'm working too!" makahulugan niyang sabi.  Someones probably sucking him while he's driving.  Napailing na lang ako.  Kung may employee of the month lang ang Vegas, it would be him on the spot.

"So, why did you call me?"

"Remember what I told you about that costumer you fucked who almost died?" Napakunot ang noo ko. Ah yes, I remember now. "She's giving you this car as a thank you gift!  It's brand new and I'm having someone blow me in here first!  Not so bad! I'm heading there with this chick and the car! We can do foursome after!"

What a shameless guy.

I owe him my work and the money that I have now. Well, half of it at least.

"Take your costumer somewhere else. I told you already, I don't like sharing. I'm hangin' up." Pinatay ko agad ang cellphone ko para makasiguradong wala ng tatawag.

I really don't like the idea of sharing. My woman, my meat and no one comes in between.  Gaya noong una akong makarating dito. When the woman who Coen fucked tried to seduce me into a threesome, I refused.