2 weeks later

Kathleen, Lizzie, and Richard are staying at their friend's house tonight. Aria and Marie are staying at Amanda's house because Aria wants aunt Amanda and Marie wants Aria. Liv and El are home alone for the very first time in the new house. Liv and El watch tv while eating Chinese take out. They stare each other in the eyes and then start kissing. "Oh El I miss this," Liv says as he kisses her sweet spot making her really wet.
They take their clothes off and Liv wraps herself around El who picks her up and carries her to the bedroom. El lays Liv on the bed and gets on top of her. He kisses down her neck while caressing her boobs. Liv moans and says,"Please move this along."
El doesn't move fast enough so Liv guides El's penis into her vagina. El goes fast while kissing each nipple. After about 10 minutes Liv and El start shaking and they cum at the same time. "Oh yes baby," El says to Liv.
They do this all night long until the early hours of the morning. They fall asleep at 4 in the morning. 2 hours later they wake up to a key in the front door. "Mom, dad, I'm home," Kathleen yells.
"We are in the bedroom," Liv yells. "We'll be right out."
"Isn't that kinda hard without your clothes?" Kathleen says laughing when she sees their clothes all over the place.
Liv and El put on clothes from their dressers and come out and El says,"Very funny Katie."
Liv picks up the clothes and says,"Me and your dad have to go to work can you pick up Lizzie and dickie later when they text you?"
"Sure mom."
7 weeks later.... (IK I'm skipping time a lot but I'm trying to make it interesting again)
Liv is up at 3 am vomiting in the bathroom. El hears her and walks in the bathroom and holds her hair. "Liv baby do you feel okay?"
   "Yes, I think I am pregnant,"Liv says noticing that her bra's have no longer been fitting.
   "That's great baby,"El says excited.

I didn't realize it had been so long since an update. I hope you like it. I just started senior year a week and a half ago. I haven't been very busy so I will try to update at least once a week.