Release Day

A/N
Don't play the song until I say to listen to it a little further in the chapter. When I say, come back up and press play then listen while reading the part that goes with it

~

@scooterbraun: @arianagrande and @justinbieber long awaited duet is out on iTunes right now!!!! #HomeAloneTonight go download!!

@justinbieber: Go get my baby and I's duet (: out on iTunes NOW #forthefans

@arianagrande: #HomeAloneTonight is now on iTunes!! I'm so exited for you guys to finally hear it!! @justinbieber and I did this for you guys 💜

@scooterbraun: some surprise performances coming soon (;

We had all made sure to tweet at exactly the same time. I really I am so excited for the fans to hear this, Justin and I really done care much for how it'll do on charts, we were just so glad to be able to give them something they've been wanting forever.

I'm so happy with life right now. Everything just seems perfect. Could it get any better?

To celebrate a little, Scooter rented the outdoor area of a fancy restaurant. Not a huge party just a small one. My friends, Justin's friends, some family, anyone close to us. The night sky above us was beautiful.

(Go back and play the song now & listen while reading)
I watched Scooter and Yale slow dance together, with Jag between them. He held her close and smiled at her and their baby, the cuteness of it made me smile.

My view was suddenly blocked, and a hand laid out in front of me. I looked up, kinda surprised to see Justin. "You wanna dance? What happen to I don't dance?"

He shrugged, "things change"

I smiled and stood up, taking his hand. We walked out onto the floor. Once we got in the middle, I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he laid his hands on my waist.

We started to slowly rock back and forth. Looking into his eyes gave me a sense of comfort. This song was also perfect. We really are building our relationship from the ground up. Slowly but careful, our love is growing.

He held me closer, so my cheek was against his. I looked to the tables and mostly everyone was staring at us. Alexa had her hand over her heart seriously looking like she was about to cry.