Amazed

This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, but it's because at first this and and the next chapter were gonna be one, but I didn't like it as one so I am making them separate. I'm almost done with the next chapter so please please be patient as I KNOW this one isn't all that great. It's cute tho (:

"You've been ghosting on us hard lately. You're literally no where to be found" Brian said. I watched his face on the computer screen and I could see he was annoyed

I sighed, knowing it's true. "Yea I know I'm sorry.. Earlier today we did the radio show and things have just been so busy lately with the project and w-"

"with Justin yea I know" he muttered "I'm gonna be honest ever since you started dating him you've practically dropped everyone else"

"I didn't drop anyone" I shook my head "I've just had big priorities"

"Brian don't be like that" sascha said "you have to understand her right now"

"Yea and if I wanted to drop you guys, I wouldn't have called for this group oovoo" I smiled.

I heard the door open and looked up to see Justin coming in. I almost forgot about our date tonight. We told scooter it'd be a promo date but it was actually a real date for us since we haven't been on one in a long time.

"Hey" he smiled and kissed my cheek "you ready?"

"Hi Justin" Alexa waved

"What's up" Justin chuckled "you treating my boy alright?"

She smiled "yes I have. we've been talking so much. And by the way, that was a slick setup the night of the storm"

"Set up?" He pretended to not know what she was talking about "I don't know what you're talking about" he chuckled and looked at me "uh you ready to go?"

I nodded "yea. I know we just started talking but I gotta go and I'll talk to y'all later bye guys!"

"Will you?" Brian muttered then logged off. He's actually starting to annoy me. Ignoring him, I closed my laptop and sat up on the bed.

Justin smirked and shook his head "that guy stays hating me"

I honestly kinda feel like maybe some of the reason is my fault. I haven't exactly been the bestest best friend lately..

"Let's just go.. I don't want him ruining my mood" I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm just happy we're finally going on a real date again it's been too long" I smiled at him

He grinned and nodded "me too. can you believe it's been 3 months and scooter still hasn't caught us"

I chuckled "don't jinx it"

~

The restaurant Justin brought me to was very beautiful. It has a little bit of an elegant vibe to it. The dimmed lighting and smooth live music was very comforting.