Fairy Tail's New Member!

Hi! This is my first fan fiction. So, I hope you like it, but first let me introduce to you my character Naru Segawe and the others I have created.

[About her]

Naru Segawe is a 17 year old girl and an Elemental Dragon Slayer (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Ice, and Lightning) and she holds the Power Of Light. Her foster parent is dragon named Serenity. When Naru was 6 years old Serenity gave Naru the crystal necklace. Her necklace holds all of her magic if she loses it she will be useless and if the necklace falls into the wrong hands, it will make him/her crazy strong and make the light into darkness forever. So, it's up to Naru protect her necklace. Serenity said that there is an guild fit for her to join called Fairy Tail, she needed to become stronger first before she can join that guild. After Serenity left, Naru went to a city called Montelrey. She made a few friends from a guild called Kardia Kusonaki guild, some of her friends offered Naru a place to stay. She lived in the house of her best friend named Ema Fairchild, she lived there for a few years.

When Naru turned in the age of 13 she grew strong and learned how to sing, dance and play instruments. She studied about Fiore and other legends and magic. She learned Healing/Buff magic and Ex-quip, but she knows how to use the Power of Light a bit. Naru was Intelligent, Kind, Cheerful, and helpful. When Naru turned 15 years old, there was a sudden attack from a dark guild. They almost destroyed the whole city until Naru stopped them, the citizens were happy even the Kardia Kusonaki guild. They're guild got destroyed too, Naru and the others helped rebuild the city and the guild. Everyone was happy at Naru's bravery. As Naru turned 17, she got famous by her talent of singing and dancing, she got discovered by the author of the Weekly Sorcerer magazine even her friends at Kardia Kusonaki guild got famous because of they're beautiful and good looking members. They offered Naru to join they're guild but she refused, she wanted to join the guild that her foster parent said to. When Naru heard that Fairy Tail is located in the city of Magnolia not far from here, she packed up and said goodbye to her friends.

[Other characters that I have created]

Ema Fairchild- Kardia Kusonaki guild ( Magic: Air magic)

She's sweet, kind and Naru's best friend.

Goemon Crypton- Kardia Kusonaki Guild ( Magic: Fire Magic)

Note:He's not an dragon slayer like Natsu!

He's a famous Playboy but he wanted to date Naru than the other girls he was dating.

Louis Bernard- Kardia Kusonaki Guild ( Beast Soul)

He speaks his true intentions on Naru sometimes. Him and Goemon always fights about Naru, and his always monkeying around

Mizuki Kannazuki- Kardia Kusonaki Guild ( Gun's Magic )

He's a silent type but a great friend of Naru.

Nao Alongrutch- Kardia Kusonaki Guild ( Sword Magic )

He's an cold-hearted type but sometimes bully Naru.

[ Naru's magic ]

Elemental Dragon Slayer

The Power Of Light

Ex-quip

Healing and Buff Magic

(In the cover. That's what Naru looks like :D)