Chapter 1- Welcome, Naru Segawe!

"Are you guys okay following me all the way here?" I asked.

"Yeah! Your are our friend after all!" Ema said as she hugged me tightly.

"I heard that Fairy Tail is a troublesome guild, they destroyed half a city." Mizuki said.

"Anyway, let's ask for directions where that guild is." Nao said as he asked a girl nearby.

"Kyaaaaa!!! Its Nao Alongrutch!!" The girl started screaming as girls suddenly surrounded us.

"Ah, great!" Nao said as he crosses his arms.

"At least the girl said Fairy Tail is straight ahead." I said and pointed out.

"Let's just get through this... Big.... Crowd...." Louis said as he makes way for us.

"Phew.... Finally we're here." Ema said as she breathed slowly.

"Wow.... They're guild is HUGE!" Louise said as we opened the door and peeked inside.

Everyone seems so happy drinking, dancing and two boys fighting one has black hair with no clothes on and the other has pink hair and a scarf. Suddenly, a girl with long silver hair saw us as she walk towards us.

"Umm... May I help you?" She asked and smiled.

"O-oh! Well.... Ummm, we--- kyaaaa!" I got cut off because my friends fell on top of me.

"Y-you're all..... So..... Heavy....."

"'Sorry 'bout that! Get off me Louis! You are huge but really heavy!" Ema said as she pushed Louis and the others off.

All of us stood up and looked at the girl. Our eyes widened when we saw the girl, her eyes widened too.

"I-its Mirajane Strauss!" Ema yelled as she pointed her out.

"Y-you're Naru Segawe and the others are from Kardia Kusonaki guild! Goemon Crypton, Louis Bernard, Ema Fairchild, Mizuki Kannazuki, and Nao Alongrutch! I can finally see you in personal!" She started jumping and screaming.

"Im very sorry about that. Please, come on in!" She said and we nodded. We sat on the bench near as girls surrounded us screaming and has hearts on they're eyes.

"This is a very noisy guild...." Nao said as he closes his eyes and crosses his arms.

"Anyway, Naru, after this, let's go on a date!" Goemon said as he puts his arm on my waist.

"Yo! Hands off buddy! She's MINE!" Louis said as he puts Goemon's hand off my waist.

"Whoever said she's yours?! She's MINE obviously, you idiot!" Goemon yelled as they both started arguing.

"Will you two just shut up!" Nao yelled and hit the two on the head.

"Whatever...." Bothe of them said in unison.

Suddenly, a little man looked like a leader in this guild came through the crowd and walked towards us.

"I am Makarov Dreyar, the guild master of Fairy Tail. May I know, why are celebrities doing in our guild?"

"Well you see, Naru here wanted to join your guild." Ema said and smiled at me.

"Hmmm.... Well then, join us!" He puts his hand in front of me. I slowly lifted up my head and put my hand on his. "Welcome to Fairy Tail! Naru Segawe!" He yelled and smiled. I looked up at him and smiled back.

Everyone cheered as Master Makarov puts the stamp on my right shoulder, the stamp shined as the members introduced themselves. Meanwhile, all of us celebrated as 3 girls, 2 boys, and 2 cats walked towards us.

"May we introduce ourselves, I am Erza Scarlet nice to meet you, Naru."

"I am Lucy. I am so happy that my favorite mage is in our guild!" She said cheerfully and smiled.

"My name is Wendy and this is Carla. Nice to meet you Naru-chan!" 

"Wendy looks so cute!!"

"I'm Natsu Dragneel. And this is Happy!"

"Aye!"

"I am Gray Fullbuster." The boy with a black hair said, as Natsu got suddenly angry.

"Why did I have to introduce myself with this pervert?!?!"

"PERVERT?!?! Why did I have to introduce myself with this LUNATIC?!?!"

"What the hell did you just say?!"

They suddenly started a fight. Lucy sat at the opposite of us and sighed.

"Sorry about these two, it happens all the time..."

"What a bunch of idiots! Hahaha!" Louis yelled and laugh.

"Don't talk like that! Anyway, are you drunk?!?" I yelled and he reeks!

"Yeah, I guess so. I had a drinking competition with that Cana girl over there." He pointed out the girl who was on the floor unconscious.

"I can't believe Cana lost. She was the best drinker here in our guild..." Wendy said as she and Erza sat beside Lucy.

I looked at the back and saw Natsu and Gray on the floor knocked out by Erza as I smiled akwardly and sweatdropped.

"Anyway, drink up Naru!" Goemon said as he fills my cup with sake.

"I don't drink....."

"I'll drink Naru's portion! Whoo!" Louis took my cup and downed it with a single gulp.

"Idiot! You're not the one I'm trying to get drunk!"

"Why? What are you gonna do when Naru's drunk?!" Ema yelled angrily at Goemon.

"Can't tell ya. It's a secret." Goemon said and smirked.

I knew what Goemon was saying and it turned my face flaming red and I got a little mad at him. When Louis heard that, he got really angry.

"You damn idiot!" Louis yelled as he grabbed Goemon and started to fight like Gray and Natsu did.

"These two.... Nao could you please stop them." I said as Nao nodded in agreement.

"Let's go you two fools. Ema, Mizuki let's go home." Nao drag Goemon and Louis out.

"Okay! We'll see you soon Naru. Bye!" Ema and the others waved goodbye and i did the same as they left.

I walked up to Mirajane and asked, "Do you know where are apartments for rent here?"

"Ah yes there is, there is a place called La Tavola Apartments just go straight ahead."

I thanked Mirajane and left. I went straight ahead from the guild. While I was walking I saw a huge cathedral called Kardia Cathedral. It is so amazing, this city is so huge and beautiful.In the meanwhile, I finally got to La tavola apartments, the rent was 70,000 jewels per month. It's a good thing that it fits to my budget. Maybe I'll start my first big job tomorrow. I'm so excited!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it! I will be publishing more chapter's in Friday's and Saturday's or if I have free time maybe.

In Feb 17, 2014, I will be moving in California to continue my studies there so I'm not sure wether I continue my story more often.

Well! Thank you for reading Chapter 1!