Chapter 4 - Black Fang Vs. Fairy Tail and Kardia Kusonaki!

[Black Fang]

"We need to destroy this guild first, they need to pay for what they did to me. Then we will lure they're team and Fairy Tail in the fields."

"Okay. Then let's go!"

--

[Kardia Kusonaki]

Suspicious members are outside the guild. One of them attacked the guild. After the guild has been destroyed they said, "Meet us at the fields with you're friend Naru and her friends."

They suddenly disappeared.

---

In Fairy Tail....

Next day....

I walked inside the guild and I reacted in surprise when I saw Ema and the others talking to my friends. I walked towards them and asked, "What are you guys doing here?" They looked so serious.

Ema walked towards me and said, "It's Black Fang. They destroyed our guild! They said that we should meet them at the fields with you and you're friends."

My eyes widened as Nao and the others walked towards me and asked, "Can you help us? They need to pay for what they did to our guild."

I nodded in agreement and put my hand in front of Erza and asked, "Will you help us too?"

Erza puts her hand on mine and they nodded, "LET'S GO!!" I yelled as we ran and left.

--

In the fields....

We found Black Fang waiting for us. They took of they're robes and smirked. "Aahh! Finally you're all here! Fairy Tail and, Kardia Kusonaki our archenemy." Eugene yelled.

"You... YOU BASTARDS DESTROYED OUR GUILD!!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!!" Louis yelled in anger.

"Come at us, Fairy Tail and Kardia Kusonaki!!!" 

When we were about to charge shadows passed me and pulled the others away by their group. One of them grabbed me and took an dagger appeared near my throat. I smirked and used Illusion Turn. I appeared behind Brooks and Audrey. I took out two swords and pointed them at they're throat.

"Let them go." I said. They dropped their weapons as Erza and the others got out of they're grip.

Eugene started clapping and laughing, "You think you're the only one who can master that spell?"

Audrey and Brooks suddenly disappeared. My eyes widened when they grabbed me behind and pushed me down to the ground.

"Naru!!!" Ema yelled.

"You bastards!!!!" Natsu yelled as fire surrounded him. Everyone charged.

Natsu: Fire Dragon's Roar!

Brooks went in front and ate the fire. Natsu's eyes widened.

"Oh yeah?!" Ema yelled as she and Louis attacked.

Ema: Aerialphose!

Louis: Beast Soul!

Brooks: Flame God's Scythe!

Brooks slashed through Ema and Louis as they fell to the ground. Seconds later, they stood up, Brooks smirked and said, "I'll handle these three." Brooks ran as Ema,Louis, and Natsu chased after him.

Eugene looked at me and smirked, "Audrey, bring her to me."

Audrey nodded and pulled me. I tried to get out of her grip but it couldn't work. Suddenly, Erza ran to Audrey and punched her on the stomach. I got out of her grip and stood up. Audrey stood up slowly she pointed her sword at Erza..