Chapter 6- The Demon, Ema Purpleton!

I am so sorry! I already completed this chapter and somehow it published uncompleted!!! So sorry bout that here it is.

"Hmm... Its a bit bright, why don't we make it dark?" Ema said and smirked. She raised her hand up high and chanted a spell.

Ema: My curse will sail against the wind, and enraged the earth."

Everything suddenly went dark, we couldn't see a thing, we can hear Ema laughter in every direction. Everytime we move we always bump into each other.

"I'm over here." I heard her behind me but when I turned around, she wasn't there.

"I can't see a damn thing!" Natsu yelled as an idea popped out of my head. I put my hands on my chest and chanted a spell.

Naru: May the darkness around us disappear, shine Power of Light!

My necklace shone brightly as the darkness slowly disappeared. Ema was standing in front of us, her red eyes glowing and she looks really annoyed.

"The Power of Light? Pfft! What annoying little flies you are!" She scoffed as we made our move.

Erza: Ex-quip, The Knight! Circle Sword!

Erza's swords begin spinning rapidly and sends them flying towards Ema.

Erza's eyes widened, her swords stopped spinning and began gloating around Ema. Ema smirked and grabbed one of the swords.

"My what beautiful swords you have here. But it needs a little bit of... this." She snapped her fingers as the swords turned into bloody red, and the handles was bones and skulls.

"Take this!" Natsu yelled.

Natsu: Fire Dragon's: Dazzling Blaze!

A big ball of fire is going straight to Ema. She puts her palm in front of her and stopped Natsu's fireball.Natsu's eyes widened.

"W-What the?!" Ema laughed and threw the huge fireball back. We quickly dodge it as Lucy and Wendy make their move.

Lucy: Scorpio! Sand Buster!

Wendy: Sky Dragon's Roar!

Lucy and Wendy did a Unison Raid, but it missed.

"What?!" Lucy and Wendy said in surprise.

Gray: Ice Make Lance!

It missed too. Gray clenched his teeth and fists.

"My turn!" Ema said and smirked. A dark red circle appeared under Erza and the others, Ema held her hand up high.

Ema: Field of Enervation!

"What the...?!" They yelled in surprise.

"I can't move! What the hell is this?!" Natsu yelled angrily.

"It blocked your magic and movements. All of you are not worthy to fight me. This girl, Naru Segawe... is the one worthy to fight and the one who can free all of you. So, Naru Segawe.... An angel and the goddess of the Light. Let's see how powerful you are, come at me!"

"Whatever you say." I said and changed armor.

Naru: The Fire Angel! Azara!

Wings of flame appeared, I wore a red and gold martialsuit, red and gold boots and my hair and eyes turned into the color of the flames. Ema smirked and grabbed her sword.

"Your necklace, I can see powerful magic in it. If I wear it... I will be the most powerful demon!" She laughed evily. I clenched my teeth and fists.