caught ♡ g

it's like 2 am and i'm tired as fuck but hey !! i'm also in a writing kind of mood.

💫

"i swear to god, y/n. you are so hot." your boyfriend grayson kissed your neck. "mm, thanks baby." you smiled. you were in his bed, supposed to be watching christmas movies but grayson ruined that plan.

grayson started shifting uncomfortably and kissing all over your face. "grayson! i want to watch this." you groaned as grayson pouted.

"just make out with me." grayson pouted. "you're ridiculous." you rolled your eyes pecking his cheek. "please!" he pulled you closer.

"two minute make out and then we're watching this movie." you sat up. grayson cheered and crawled on top of you. he pressed his lips against yours and pulled you down closer to him.

your lips moved in sync as you flipped grayson over, straddling his lap. grayson placed his hands on your ass, making you gasp. your gasp gave grayson the perfect opportunity to shove his tongue in your mouth.

your tongues fought for dominance, grayson winning. "i think it's been two minutes." you pulled away from grayson.

"i don't care." grayson pushed you down on the bed and smashed his lips into yours again, this time more passionately and a bit rougher. you tugged at his white t-shirt, indicating you wanted it off.

grayson pulled away, pulling his shirt off in one swift motion. "your turn." graysons smirked. you rolled your eyes, pulling your shirt off as well, leaving you in your black lace bra.

"hot." graysons eyes were glued to your boobs.

(I HATE THE WORD BREAST SO IM NOT GONNA USE IT)

grayson smashed his lips on your again. his hand running up and down your side, feeling every curve in your body.

"we should really fuck." grayson whispered. "yeah?" you asked. "yeah. this two minute make out is getting pretty hot." grayson started kissing your neck. you bit your lip, holding back a moan. "i know you want to let that moan go." graysons teeth latched on your neck.

you let out your moan and grayson smirked against your neck.

"hey y/n, grays- oh my god!" grayson got off you as soon as he heard his mom barge into his room. you threw the comforter over your head. "i'm sorry, i didn't know i was intruding on something." lisa covered her eyes.

"yeah, it's fine mom." grayson stared at his mother, who was now some what scarred. "grayson, you better use protection if it goes any farther than that!" lisa yelled from outside his room.

grayson made an embarrassed face and shook his head with his head in his hand. you laughed and looked at graysons red face.

"movie time?" you asked innocently.

"cuddle naked?" grayson asked, hopefully.

"how about just cuddle?" you asked. "you're difficult!" grayson got under the covers. "i love you, grayson bailey." you smiled, pinching his red cheeks.

"i really don't like you." he pouted.

"darn." you sighed. "guess i'll have to watch the movie with ethan." you got up from graysons bed. grayson grabbed your arm and pulled you on top of him and grabbing your ass.

"i don't think so."

💫

omg wtf is this