hard to love ♡ g

country songs are the best songs to do imagines to, this is not a personal request but i was requested to do this song.

💫

"you know what grayson! i'm done. this relationship, isn't worth all my hard work anymore. go find someone that will take your shit because i'm done with it! actually no, i hope you don't find another girl who will take your shit because nobody deserves this!" you yelled at your boyfriend of four years, grayson.

"y/n, i'm sorry-" grayson started off but you cut him off before he could say anymore. you stood in front of him as he sat on the couch. "no, don't tell me you're sorry now. this isn't working anymore! i can't take it anymore! not everything is about you." you yelled, pulling at your hair.

tears started to well up graysons eyes. when you saw the sit your heart pang with sadness. but you couldn't let him see that. "i know that i think everything's about me." grayson bit his lip, nodding his head.

tears streamed down his face. "i am insensitive. i have a tendency to pay more attention to the things that i need." you sat down next to him, just staring at him.

"sometimes i drink too much, sometimes i test your trust. sometimes i don't know why you stay with me. so i completely understand why you're saying the things that you are right now. it's okay, i know that all i do is think about myself most of the time. i know that." grayson fiddled with his fingers.

"gray-"

"no, let me talk. i'm hard to love, y/n. i don't make it easy. i couldn't do it if i stood where you stood. i'm sorry that i'm the worst person to fall in love with. i don't like to trust people because whenever i start to let them in, things turn the opposite way. i'm sorry." tears were streaming down both of your cheeks now.

"you say that you need me, baby. but i don't deserve it. i love that you love me good. thank you. thank you for always staying by my side. i truly appreciate everything. i know i'm a short fuse. im a wrecking ball. crashing into your heart like i do." grayson grabbed your hands.

"but baby, you're like a sunday morning. full of grace, full of jesus. i wish i could be more like you. i'm sorry that i'm so hard to love. i know i truly don't make it easy." grayson wiped his tear filled eyes.

you smiled at grayson. "you've given me a million second chances and i don't ever want to take you for granted. i'm just a man that's hard to love."

you smiled, tears running down your face. you threw your arms around grayson, making him fall back on the couch. "i love you so much." you mumbled into his neck.

you pressed a kiss to his neck. "i know this is hard love. we can do it baby. we've done it. i never want anyone other than you. no one could love you like i can."

graysons tears soaked your neck. "i love you so much, y/n."

"don't go find someone else. i'll put up with your hard to love self. i'll do it for eternity. never stop loving me, grayson bailey dolan."

"i couldn't stop if i tried."

💫

can i please have a relationship like this wowowowowow.

i forgot to do my spanish homework.

shit

no bueno. no es bueno en absoluto.

grayson es papí. muy guapo. yo quiero grayson a mi esposa.

i hope you liked my bullshit spanish that probably isn't right ! ;)

im stressing tf out tho, hooray