fight ♡ e

this pic of e makes me cry internally. as i'm writing this i'm taking a bath and using a bath bomb, shoutout to my lousy ex man for the bath bomb tho.

💫

"i'm sick and tired of being tied down to you! it's ridiculous!" your husband ethan screamed at you. you two were fighting for about the fifth time this week over something stupid, per usual.

"shut up, ethan! seriously, do not remember that our daughter is up stairs trying to sleep? or did you forget about her like you forgot about me?" you cocked your head to the side. ethan rolled his eyes like the big drama queen he is.

"whatever, y/n. i never forgot about you or our daughter. i put a lot of effort into this family and you know it!" ethan clenched his jaw as his words hit you like a brick.

"if you put so much effort into this relationship then i must have gone overboard. you're a prick, ethan. you don't care about anyone other than yourself." you spat at ethan.

ethan plopped down on the couch. his head was stretched backwards, face facing towards the ceiling. his hands were harshly rubbing his face. your blood boiled and it felt like stem was coming out of your ears.

"i'm done." ethan sighed. your head snapped up at looked at ethan. your eyebrows furrowed and your eyes squinted into a glare.

"what?" you spat.

"i'm done! i'm done putting up with you and your clingy-ness! it's annoying. you always think that you're the only one that puts effort into this family. i'm sorry, who gets OUR, child every day from the babysitters? who makes dinner every single night? who's the one that's here for our daughter when she's crying for her mom at night? not you, y/n." ethan spat, pointing a finger at you.

you rolled your eyes. "i'm a surgeon, ethan!" your hands shook as you yelled at the man in front of you. "i'm on call, saving lives! if you're trying to say something, just say it!" you spat.

"i'm saying i want a divorce!" ethan pulled his hair. his eyes started to become red and glossy.

you laughed, bitterly and started to cry a little bit

"i hope my daughter never lays in bed at night and cries because of boys like you, ethan." you grabbed your car keys off the countertop.

"you know damn well if someone treated our daughter like this, you would want to beat the asshole up." you started walking towards the stairs to grab your daughter and a bag.

"and from where i'm standing, you're the asshole." you bitterly laughed going up the stairs.

"where are you going?" ethan's heart broke in two as he saw you come downstairs with your two year old daughter on your hip and a bag.

"what are you doing?" ethan started to cry a bit.

"i'm leaving." you spat unlocking the door. your arm was tugged once you started to open the door.

"don't leave, y/n."

"alright." you set your bags down, laying your daughter on the couch as she fell back asleep. ethans eyes lit up and he went to go hug you, but you forced him away. "you leave."

"w-what?" ethan bit his lip.

"and don't come back until you're done being a boy. i'll only accept you if you're a man."

💫

i'm not sure what this is.

my dad went to florida today and i'm really jealous because ohio is literally the worst state ever :')