stuck with you

-------------------------

*Mark's P.O.V*

Aish...now I'm stuck here with this girl. Why? Why do I have such bad luck? I swear I'm going to kill Jackson when I get out of here. She tried to get out but Jihyo locked it. Aish this idiot. "Yaaah pabo she locked it ok can you stop trying to get out?" I asked annoyingly. She walked towards me an grabbed my shirt. "Yaaah! Don't call me a pabo and shut your ANNOYING voice." I pushed her against the wall. I just noticed that our faces were inches away. If one of us moves it's game over.(A/N:They about to kiss?) Her face turned red. HA! She's blushing😂. Lemme take advantage of that😏. "Looks like you're the one in trouble?" I said while smirking at her. "YAAH Let me go!" She shouted while struggling to get out of my grip.I'm too strong I guess cause she can't get out. "What's the magic word?" I said about to burst in to laughter. She gave me a death glare and I just laughed😂. I let go of her and she kicked my leg. "OUCH!!" I shouted in pain. She just laughed. This evil girl you'll pay for this Nayeon you'll see! "That's what you get pabo." She said as she stuck her tounge at me. I tried getting up but I quickly fell. Damn she kicks so hard. "Ouch..i think you broke my leg.." I said as I tried to get up. "Pfft you're weak then I didn't even kick that hard.."she said. I can see she is getting concerned. I tried to get up again but fell. This time she helped me get up. "Careful I don't want you to get hurt again.." She mumbled the last part. I smiled and said, "Are you worried for me?" I smirked. She turned red and said,"A-Ani just get on the bench.."she looked away. I laughed it off but then she tripped and now we were on the floor. Fudge!!! Our faces were inches apart again?! I'm literally getting annoyed. Why do I keep ending up face to face with you?! -.- Aishhh...

------------------------

*Nayeon's POV*
How dare he call me a idiot?! You'll pay Mark Tuan! I grabbed his shirt without thinking and said, "YAAAH! Don't call me a pabo and shut your ANNOYING voice."I was so annoyed at that time. He suddenly pushed me against the wall and our faces were inches apart. Omo his eyes are...p-perfect? OMO I did not just say that. Aishhh...nvm. "Looks like you're the one in trouble." He said while smirking at me. Oh hell nah he did not just say that. You'll pay Mark tuan! "Yaahhh! Let go of me!" I shouted. Ugh his grip is so strong! "What's the magic word?" He said doing is stupid Aeygo. It's kinda...cute tho. Wait what am I saying? I gave him a death glare and he finally let go of me. FINALLY! I kicked his leg and he winced in pain. Serves you right mark tuan. "OUCH!" He shouted. I laughed at him. Lol. "Thats what you get pabo." I said while sticking my tounge out. Haha! I'm so evil😈. He tried to get up but fell. Uh oh that's not good. "Ouch..i think you broke my leg.." He said while inspecting his leg. Fudge did I hit him that hard? Whatever I play it cool. "Pfft then you are weak I didn't even kick you're leg that hard..." Did I sound concern? Hopefully not.. He tried to get up again but fell. Without thinking I helped him up. "Careful..I don't want you to get hurt again.." I mumbled the last part. Hopefully he didn't hear. "Are you worried for me?" He said with that stupid smirk of his.. My face turned red. Why am I blushing? "A-Ani just get to the bench.." While we were walking-ish I tripped on my shoelace and fell. Oh shit! I forgot that Mark was with me. Once again our faces were face to face. Aishhh.. I wanted to shout so bad but then someone opened the door. It was.....
-----------------------
Herro like the cliffhanger?😂 Find out who came in on the next chapter. Kamsamnida💖 Bai😈