act

🙂 Mark's POV 🙂
Wtf?! How did they get this photo?! Oh no! "Well?! How are you going to explain this?!" JYP shouting in our faces. "J-JYP..we don't know how you got that p-photo." Nayeon nervously said. "A person sent it to me and it is also on instagram! If you're fans find out about this they will tear down you both down." JYP said and sat back in his seat. "JYPD-nim..we are so sorry we just caught up in the moment we promise we won't ever do it again!" Nayeon and I say at the same time closing our eyes, just in case he screams again. There was a silence. I open my eyes a bit and see JYP there smiling. "Look, you guys are the oldest members in the group, but right now you aren't acting like it." He said. We both nodded which made him chuckle. "We'll have a press conference about the whole picture thing and tell them that you guys....are a couple." He said which made my jaw drop. "Wait What?" I blurted out. "It's not like you guys aren't a couple anyway, right?" He asked. We didn't talk for a minute until I said, "No we're not a couple though, our parents just arranged a fix marriage." I glanced at Nayeon and I swear I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes. "But still that's a couple, so our plan is to tell everyone you guys are a couple." JYP said. We both nodded. "Ok the press conference will be tomorrow please be here by 3:30 PM tomorrow." He said and we both nodded again. "You may leave now." He said escorting us out.
_________
__________________________

❤ Nayeon's POV ❤
I had mixed feelings right now. I felt hurt, annoyed, happy, and depressed. I hate the idea of Mark being my fake boyfriend. I already have feelings for him what else do you want me to do? I sighed heavily as we were walking back the front of the building. "Nayeon Gwenchana?" Mark asked putting his hand on my fore head. I took his hand off and smiled a little. "I'm fine." I simply said and walked ahead of him. "Wait up!" I heard him shout. I didn't look back. I just kept walking. Until someone grabbed my wrist  which made me turn back. "Nayeon Waegurea?" (Why are you like this? Also sorry for spelling) He asked. I just stared at him not knowing what to say. "You don't have to act anymore Mark there are no people here, we don't have to pretend anymore, we just enemies that have an arranged marriage that's all." I blurted out. I looked in his dark brown eyes and for the first time I saw hurt in his eyes. A
tear slipped down from my eyes and I quickly ran out of JYP. I'm sorry Mark. I really am, but I can't deal with acting anymore. I just want to be able to call you mine. But how can I when I know you love someone else? I cried as I got in the van. I cried as hard as I can. I hate that I love Mark Tuan, but I can't stop loving him. I soon fell asleep on the ride back to the dorm.
~>
😊 Mark's POV 😊
I can't believe what just happened. Now Nayeon is my fake girlfriend. I don't want her to be my fake girlfriend though, I want her to be my real one. I didn't know what to do. She was crying and I don't even know why. I went into the practice room and tried to dance the pain away but how can I when she's the only one I truly love. "Wae? Why can't you be my actual girlfriend?!" I shouted in the practice room. I broke down on the floor crying as hard as I can. All the tears I held in I let it out. I'm weak. "When are you going to stop crying and start talking to someone?" I heard a voice say. I didn't bother to look up. "I'm not in the mood." I said coldly. "Look I'm just trying to help you." The girl said. I looked up and saw that it was Dahyun. "Oh..hey..mian I'm in a bad mood." I said softly. "I know Mark." She said sitting by my side. "Hey..Ulji mara Nayeon unnie said that you look ugly when you cry." Dahyun said chuckling. "She talks about me?" I asked out of nowhere. "Yup all the time." Dahyun said. There was a silence. "Mark, you love Nayeon right?" Dahyun asked out of nowhere looking me straight in the eye. "Y-Yea.." I said as my ears burning. "Please if you do (A/N: Starts singing if you do XD) ask her to be yours take care of her." Dahyun said giving me a big smile. "I will..by the way how are you and Jackson?" I asked smirking. "Oh......W-Well..were fine I guess but can I ask you something?" She said. "Ask away." I said turning to her. "Umm..how close are Jackson and Somi?" She asked and she looked hurt. "They are just best friends, I promise you he doesn't like her he LIKES you." I said emphasizing likes. She smiled. "Konbanwa Mark sunbae-nim." She said while giving me a hug. Of course I hugged back since she was a good friend of mine. "Hey..which reminds me are you still mad at JB?" I asked as we pulled away. "Of course not we talked it out and we're fine now, I can't stay mad at him." She said. "Oh ok good I thought you would hate him forever." I said while laughing. She laughed along with me. "Also how is JB and Min?" She asked out of now where. "Oh well..they did start dating but she cheated on him...and he's still trying to recover but I have a feeling he likes Jisoo." I said. "Wait, wait Blackpink's Jisoo?" She asked surprised. I nodded. She nodded slowly which made me chuckle. "Dahyun Unnie come- Oh Mark sunbae-nim you're here, hello." Chaeyoung said entering the practice room. I smiled and waved at her. "We can talk next time I have to go, Annyeong~" Dahyun said cutely and waved goodbye. I smiled and waved back. I decided to practice a bit more until it was 11:00PM. Then I headed back to the dorm.
<~~
🔥 Nayeon's POV 🔥
The next morning I woke happily since I was in a good mood. I made breakfast for my members and they started to wake up one by one. "Daebak, Nayeon Unnie is actually here in the morning." Sana said laughing. I gave her a glare. She laughed more which woke up Momo. "Yah! Sana keep it down you're bothering my Beauty sleep!" Momo said coming into the kitchen. "Oh Nayeon Unnie you're actually here." She said surprised. I rolled my eyes and prepared the table. "Guys Ireona! JYP called me and said we have to be there by 10:00!" I said as I entered every room in our dorm. They all lazily came to the kitchen and ate. I couldn't help but laugh because they all looked zombies. "Yah! Unnie you're so mean." Jihyo said pouting which made me laugh more. She rolled her eyes at me and kept eating. When they were done I just decided to meet them there. "Ok Unnie but when we get back you're telling us what happened with Prince Charming." Dahyun said smirking. I blushed a bit and just rolled my eyes at her.
-At JYP-
I made it to JYP and checked the time. It was only 9:00 i still had an hour before we had to meet up with JYP so I just went to go practice in the practice room. I decided to dance to a boy group song since their choreography was harder then girl groups. I dance to Got7's If you do since it was the one I knew the most. When I was done I was panting on the floor because I did double speed. "Aishh..jinjja so tiring!" I shouted still on the floor breathing heavily. "Hey, I didn't know you could dance If you do." A voice said as he entered the practice room. I know that voice anywhere.
Mark Tuan.
"Oh hey, yeah I was just bored." I said. There was an awkward silence. "Can we talk?" He asked looking me in the eye. "Sure." I said. "About yesterday..what did you mean by we don't need to act anymore?" He asked sitting next to me on the floor. I didn't say anything for a minute and then I said, "Well you know we were just acting to be friends when we really hate eachother." I said looking down. "Who said I hate you?" He asked. I didn't say anything for a moment. "Nayeon What makes you think I'm acting?" He asked as he lifted my face with his thumb. I just stared into his Dark brown eyes. "M-M-Mark..you can stop now you even said on the bus that you love someone." I said. The next thing he said made my heart beat so fast.
"Who said that, that person can't be you?"

I just died.

~<~<~<~<~~~<~~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
Annyeong! Hope you liked this chapter! And damn Mark straight up XD! See you in the next chapter🙃❤