performing

Watch the video above!

(~Mark's POV~)
I gave her the ring. Finally! I was supposed to confess but I was afraid too. I already told JYP about my crush on her and he said it's fine but if we date is had to be a secret. I was so happy and relieved that's she liked it. On the way home she kept blushing. I laughed out loud. "Wae? What are you laughing at?" She asked looking at me. "You." I said and she hit my arm slightly. "You're so mean." She said doing aeygo. I laughed at her again patting her head. When we arrived at her dorm there was an awkward silence. "Umm..I'll see you tomorrow at the bus..bye." I said and to my surprise she hugged me. I hugged her back. "Bye~" I said and waved to her.
|~Nayeon's POV~|
Omll....I just died. I don't know how or why but I'm falling for Mark Tuan. I never knew this would happen. He probably will just play with my feelings. I don't know what to do. Everyone in our dorm was already asleep so I just went to my bedroom. The people in my bedroom were already asleep so I had to be really quiet. I changed into pajamas and quietly went to my bed. Aishh...today was a long day. I was about to fall asleep when Someone texted me.
From: My Favorite Jerk😂🖤
Nayeon-ah, I just wanted to say goodnight<3
To: My favorite Jerk😂🖤
Okie, goodnight <3~
Omo..I felt my cheeks go red as I sent the message. I smiled to myself and fell into a deep sleep.
(In the morning❤)
"Nayeon!"
"Huh?" I turned around to see a figure behind me holding hands with a girl. I went closer and saw the guy was...Mark. Tears flooded my eyes. "Oppa that girl is stupid to think you love her." The girl said clinging on to his arm. "I know right, why would I want to be with a slut?" He scoffed and they left me there. I still hear their muffled laughter. I couldn't breath. Instead of crying I screamed.
<~Tzuyu's POV~>
I woke up hearing Nayeon saying things. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't. "Nayeon! Wake up!" I shouted but she still won't budge. Then out of no where she screamed. I was shocked by her actions and jumped back. She was breathing heavily."Nayeon! Are you ok?" I asked. She looked at me and it looked like she was crying. "Oh...I-it was just a d-dream." She said. "Are you ok Unnie?" I asked her as I got back up. "Ne..just had a nightmare." She said.
(-Nayeon's POV-)
We decided to wake everyone up since we were leaving for our JYP nation Mix and Match tour. I took a shower and changed into ripped jeans and a black crop top. "Unnie, why did you scream earlier?" Sana asked coming into my room. "Oh I had a simple nightmare that's all." I said and looked at the mirror. I decided to iron my hair since I had nothing else to do with my hair. Luckily I already packed my clothes like 2 days ago. It was already 9:00 and JYP told us to be there before 10:30. "Guys Palli! We have to be there by 10:00!" I shouted. "Ok ok we are almost done!" They shouted back. Aishh...they take so long to prepare. "Unnie I'm done!" Tzuyu said happily. I smiled at her. It took about 30 minutes before everyone was done. "Ok do you guys have everything?" I asked one last time they all replied with a nod. I was about to leave when I almost forgot the ring Mark gave me. I ran back to my room and got the ring. "Unnie is that a new ring?" Jihyo said walking by my side. "Yeah." I said putting it on my finger. "Who gave it to you?" Mina asked joining in our conversation. "M-Mark.." I said looking down. "WAEEEE?!?!?" They shouted. The rest of my members turned around confused about what they screamed about. "Why? What?! What Happened?!" Chaeyoung shouted. I guess she got scared because her expression was priceless. We all laughed at her and she was standing there dumbfounded. I just hope they forgot about the question. "So Nayeon why did Mark give you that ring?" Jihyo asked out of nowhere. There goes my luck. "Because I was mad at him and it was his way of s-saying s-sorry.." I said looking down, blushing hard. "Nayeon has fell hard for Mark Tuan~" Dahyun teased. I rolled my eyes. But it was true...I did fall for him..but can't tell him. I don't want to admit I lost this bet. We talked for a little more until we reached JYP. I checked the time and it was already 10:10. We got out of the car fast and headed inside. "Sorry we're late!" I said as we came in. "It's ok girls just get your stuff and get in the bus." JYP said as we got in. "Wait aren't we going to the airport?" Jeongyeon asked. "Yes, why?" JYP said getting his things. "Then why don't we just go in our vans seperately?" Tzuyu asked this time. "It's a big surprise for the fans." JYP said and winked. We chuckled and grabbed our things. We went out in the front and saw Got7, Miss A, 2PM, 2AM, and other groups from JYP that I can't name them all XD. We headed over the the bus GOT7 was in because JYP told us already that we are sharing a bus together.
"Annyeongaseyo!" We said coming over. "Annyeong Noonas!" Bambam said happily.
I went into the bus and saw that almost every seat was taken. I glanced to my left and saw Mark sitting alone. I happily went over and sat down next to him. "Annyeong~" I said and smiled at him. He smiled back. "How come you aren't sitting with your members?" Mark asked me. "Wae? You don't want me here? Fine." I joked and pretended to get up. He grabbed my wrist and sat me back down. "Aniya I want y-you to stay with m-me." He said as his ears turned red. I laughed and said, "What was that I can't hear you." "I said I want you to stay with m-me." He said as his ears turned redder. "Aigoo~ my Mark is so kiyeopta." I said and immediately shut my mouth after what I said. "My Mark?" He asked and smirked. "N-Nothing." I said as I started blushing. "Aww, you call me yours~" he said and ruffled my hair. "Yah!" I shouted and he laughed. "Nayeon what's wrong?" JYP asked getting on the bus. "N-Nothing." I said and sulked in my seat. He nodded and got off the bus. "Aigoo you're so cute Nayeon." Mark whispered in my ear and I blushed. To my surprise he pecked my cheek. I literally died. My cheeks were so red. "Mark why did y-you d-do that?" I asked. He chuckled and said, "Because I wanted to." Then he smiled his biggest smile. Aishh...I don't know how I fell for this guy. The bus started moving and we were off. Wish us good luck on our trip!
________________
Sorry I haven't been
Updating I've been so busy😭
Pls Vote! Kamsamnida💗💗