practicing pt 2

•Nayeon's POV•
Serves you right Mark Tuan for stealing my first kiss. I turned around and saw Tzuyu. Oh no I'm in trouble. "Unnie..you have a LOT of explaining to do." She said and grabbed my hand. She made me hurry into the dorm. "TWICE MEETING!" Tzuyu shouted. They all gathered up at the couch. "Why did you kiss-" Before she could finish her sentence I covered her mouth. "Tzuyu! I can explain!" I said. "Then explain." They all said in unison. "Well..umm..Mark asked me if I can talk with him because he wanted to explain why Ailee did that, then I wouldn't forgive him and he stole my first and second kiss and then when he brought me back to the dorm, I decided to get him back by kissing him in the cheek!" I said very fast. Running out of breath. "HE STOLE YOUR FIRST AND SECOND KISSS?!!?!?!?!!" They screamed. "KEEP YOUR VOICES DOWN!" I shouted at them. We all went quiet for a moment . A smirk slowly started to appear on their faces. I rolled my eyes. "Jinja pabo-yah!" I said to them. They all just laughed. "Unnie let's get going we have to be there by 9:00." Sana said tugging on my sleeve. I just nodded and we all headed out. "Unnie..can you tell us the truth?" Jeongyeon asked. I laughed awkwardly and I looked at them. They looked serious. I sighed. "I have to be honest to my members, Yes..I guess I do like Mark." I said looking down. They all squealed. "Aishh..jinja now I'm regretting telling you..guys." I mumbled. They all laughed at me and I rolled my eyes again.
<~At JYP~>
When we got there we saw Got7. "Annyeong! Jackson Oppa." Dahyun said going over to him. "Annyeong! Tofu." Jackson said and hugged her. "Yahh! Jackson-ah! Dahyun is mine!" I said tugging on her sleeve. All three of us laughed and Dahyun and I decided to say Hi to the other members. I said Hi to all of them but when I got to mark I was very shy~shy~shy(A/N: Sana's SHY SHY SHY😂) i headed over to him. "Umm..Annyeong Mark." I said awkwardly. He laughed at me. "Yah! What're you laughing at?" I said pouting. "I'm laughing at how cute you are." He said. Mwo? Did he just call me cute? My cheeks went red. "Yah! You're so mean~" I said pouting. He chuckled and patted my head. "You guys are ok now?" Tzuyu asked coming over. We just nodded. We headed inside the JYP studio. We've been training a lot these days. (A/N: They've been training throughout the chapters just didn't want to add it 🤣) My body is very soar. "Ok positions!" Our dance instructor said coming in. "Every other part is correct but we just can't get the last part correct." She said. We got in our places for the last part. I glanced over to him and he gave me a small smirk. I smirked back. "OMO!!" Our dance instructor shouted. I jumped back a little and fell. She scared the freak out of me. Mark helped me up. "What a gentlemen." I whispered smirking. "Of course babe~" he whispered back. I felt my face go red. He started laughing. I rolled my eyes at him. "Let's start it from the top again please!" She said. We did it again and she stopped at when Mark and I were in the middle. "Ok Mark move closer to Nayeon." She said. Oh no..whats happening? "There! No put your shoulders together." She said. We did what she told us to do. "Perfect!" She squealed. "Now you guys may go to your other groups that your performing in!" She said and clapped her hands. "Palli!" She shouted. We all scurried to our other groups.
<~3 hours later~>
We were finally done with practicing and on Friday was our MIX and MATCH JYP NATION TOUR. "Unnie, Mark said to give this to you." Tzuyu said coming up to me. She winked and I looked at it confusingly. It was a map? There was a little quote written on it. "Go to where we have rehearsal." It said. That was the studio. I went tot he studio and found a key chain. I picked it up and saw a picture of Mark and I in it. I smiled brightly at it. There was a little note next to it. "Go to where you heart beats fast." The note said. My heart? It beats fast when I'm backstage ready for a performance. I went backstage and found a bouquet of flowers. Awww..so sweet. I looked at it and I smiled. "Go to where we first met." The note said attached to the flower. The first place we met was at the park. I ran to the park and saw him standing by a tree. I started blushing a lot. "I never knew you were this romantic." I said and walked near him. He smirked. "Why you don't like it?" He asked. "Ani-oh I like this side of you." I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. "Nayeon I'm so sorry that you got hurt from what you saw, I wish you can forgive me so I got you this." He took out a ring that had YEON. "It's a promise ring that has our ship name, just to make sure you would forgive me." He said and smiled. I smiled back. "I don't know what to say Mark." I said. "I already forgave you." I said pouting. "I know but I wanted to make sure you forgave me." He said and smirked. I gave him the most warm hug I could give him. "Gonmanwa Oppa~" I whispered in his ear and pulled away. My face was really red. He laughed at me. I rolled my eyes. "Kaja, I'll bring you back to your dorm." He said and held me my hand. I smiled and followed him. My feelings are growing stronger for him. Hopefully he won't notice I lost the bet.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
🤞🏻💕❤️ Annyeong~