Chapter 8

Ok, so this is the part where it gets interesting. So put on your nice fuzzy socks and grab some cereal, because as I'm writing this I am eating cereal, with some socks on. Take a big breath in, and out, and- OH OK! I guess I'll get to the story.
    Aimee and Lucas NEVER wanted to hurt Austin, for he was a great friend of them. Nevertheless, Aimee and Lucas loved eachother, and didn't know what to do.
                      ~Aimee's POV~
    I'm walking home with Farrah, but talking is the least of my worries, right now I just can not get Lucas out of my head!
    "Farrah, can I tell you something, without you telling anyone yet?" I asked. "Well, duh. You can tell me anything!" She replied.
    "So you know how Lucas and I-,"
    "OH GOD HERE WE GO AGAIN!" she rudely interupts.
    "Ugh, shut up!" I punch her in her tiny little arm. Not very hard, yet hard enough that it makes her say "ow!"
    "Haha! You know I'm just kidding. So what did he do? WHAT DID HE DO?! WHAT HAPPENED AIMEEEE!!"
    Haha, that's just Farrah. Silly and dramatic.
    "He didn't do anything," I laughed. "I'm just worried that we're waiting too long, we want to wait before dating because we don't want Austin to suspect anything, but it's been a week now and I'm just scared that Lucas will lose interest in me before we even date."
    "Well talk to him, tell him how you feel."
    "It's not that easy. It's hard for me to get the words out to him."
    "Well, do you want ME to go talk to him?"
    "No! It IS my relationship, of course I should be the one to talk to him."
    "Well then why aren't you?"