Chapter 20

~Farrah's POV~
    Well, James said it was okay if Luke and Aimee come along, so I guess it's a double-date.
    Before going to Aimee's, I stop by home. It's really just because my parents tell me I have to come home before I go anywhere, but I'm kind of glad right now that I have to stop by home.
    Once I go through the front door, I say hi to my mom before I rush toward my room.
    I brush my hair. (1min.)
    Clean my glasses.(15sec.)
    Place my phone, extra cash, and chapstick in my purse.(1min10sec)
Am I missing anything? How's my hair? Uhm, am I wearing my glasses? Which jacket should I wear?
Then I think, when should I leave? Do I want to be early? Should I wait? Should I try to arrive at the same time as him? At the same time, I decide on a jacket to wear. By the time I've decided, I realized I've taken an eternity already.
I run out the door to Aimee's. Oh, and half-way Aimee did call me asking where I was. I guess I was the last one to arrive.
"AHH!! Farrah your here!! YASS!!" Aimee screams with excitement.
"And it only took you 20 minutes," Luke said sarcastically.
"Pffft whatever," I said. We all laughed.
We started to walk, and somehow James and I got ahead of Aimee and Luke, while they lagged behind.
"Thanks for taking me on this date, you know your super awesome right?" I say with a small chuckle.
"Haha, well thanks. You deserve this."
"I deserve this? You already spoil me with gifts! I can't even keep up!" I laugh.
"Well, again you deserve it," he says and joins my laughter.
"James, I don't even understand that. What did I do to deserve...."
"Deserve what?"
"Uhm, what did I do to deserve..," I blush as bright as a tomato.
"What did I do to deserve someone as great as you?" I say, stuttering every word.
"Hahaha! Aww, your cute," he says with a smirk. I'm dying, he's too perfect.
"Ooh, so you think I'm cute now eh?" I say and smirk back at him.
"Haha, yes. I do." God. Why does he ALWAYS know what to say and when to say it?
"So, I guess since we're on a date, we should get to know eachother," I suggest.
"Oh, yea. Uhm, what's your favorite color.
"Hehe, guess."
"Oh wow really?"
"Yes, I DARE you to guess,"
"Uhm, is it.. blue?" oml you have to be joking.
"DARNET! Yes, I like blue. I also like yellow though."
"Haha! Now, what's MY favorite color?" he says confidently.
"James thats easy, your favorite color is red!" I reply, sort of excited that I knew I'd be right.
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever," he says. We both start to laugh and talk the rest of the way to Mcdonalds.