Neverland

Shayne woke up, he was sat by a pool.

He turned around and there were trees everywhere.

He was sat on a sun lounger, in swimming shorts.

He looked up, a parasol shielded him from the sun.

He looked to his left, lying there in all of her beauty was Courtney, reading a book.

The title of the book was Once There Was Peace and there was a tree on the front cover (This is an actual wattpad book and you should totally read it Once_Official )

"Hey sleepy head" she said, putting a marker in her book and laying it aside.

"C-Courtney?"

"Shayne."

"You're here! And you're perfectly okay!" Shayne said, grabbing her hand.

"Well, I'm not perfectly okay. Courtney said

"What do you mean?" Shayne said, letting go of her hand.

Courtney just pointed a finger at Shayne's hand. Shayne looked and it was drenched in blood.

"Courtney?"

"Wake up Shayne. Before it's too late." Courtney said, her face melting into blood and slowly her body.

Slowly but surely, her beautiful body dissolved into nothingness. Leaving a patch of blood on the floor.

Shayne understood that he was in a dream but couldn't work out how to wake himself up.

He tried slapping and pinching himself but it didn't work. His next instincts were to jump into the pool.

The water hit him like an icy wall.

Ringing sounds filled his ears. He closed his eyes and opened them again, now he was in space, falling through nothingness.

The ringing sounds continued.

He still fell through space, he felt as though it wasn't going to end. Until his falling form crashed into a rock.

The sudden smack shook Shayne back into reality. Although he was awake, he could still here the ringing sound for some reason.

He looked up and Courtney was still sleeping.

He looked at her monitor.

He wished he had woke up sooner.

A red line crossed horizontally on Courtney's monitor.

The ringing sound wasn't part of his dream.

(Hi sorry I haven't posted much in the past few days, I've had loads of problems with my eyes but I'm more or less fine now so writing should continue as normal. I noticed I hadn't posted so I whacked this together. At 1 am. lol I hope you like it. Lynx)