Recovery

After Shayne and Courtney had reunited, they had a small chat and Shayne left the room.

Olivia went in next, followed by Mari, then Anthony, then Noah.

Courtney had to stay in the hospital for a few more hours so they could make sure she was okay, but after a little while, she was allowed to leave.

Ryan let her have a few days off work to fully recover but the others still had to go in.

As Shayne was the only one with a car that he could and was to allowed to drive, he gave Courtney, Mari and Noah a ride home. Anthony and Olivia got an Uber.

He got to Noah's house first. The young boy got out and waved everyone goodbye.

As they drove off Courtney muttered something.

"He's such a child."

They all laughed.

"I know right." Mari said.

Shayne drove to Mari's house first. When he got there, Sohinki was sat on her doorstep, waiting for her to arrive.

They said their goodbyes and Mari left the car, running to her boyfriend and hugging him.

Shayne was going to take Courtney home, he really was. But he decided against it.

As he drove past her apartment building, she noticed they were going the wrong way.

"Hey Shayne."

"Yeah?"

"You just drove past my place."

"I know." He said, smirking.

"Well where are we going if you're not taking me home?"

"You'll see." He was still smirking.

-------

(Sorry it's really short and I haven't posted in ages, I've had a writers block🙄)