2. next level

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

C h a p t e r - T w o

N e x t L e v e l

"If you don't hurry up, I'm leaving you!" Katrina shouted outside of the door. "Kimberley Brielle Jones, I am so serious!"

Katrina was definitely forgetting she's the person that set up the idea of us going to the club, and she's the person who begged me to go with her. I was only going for support – and also to see more of Kobe's friend, Deion but she doesn't need to know that.

I curled the last piece of my hair, leaving the guest bathroom or well what is now called my own. I looked over my fit inside of my long mirror, and made sure my Violet lace jumpsuit didn't show much skin then smiled at myself before grabbing my clutch, making sure everything that I need is inside and smoothly headed out of the room.

I finally got downstairs, as Katrina stood impatiently on her phone. Her eyes slowly rose from her phone onto me with a deep sigh. "About time, the guys are waiting on us!"

If people would see the difference in how we act, they'll think I came from another set of parents, since Kat has a flirting, wild girl personality, and I have the more calming, and boring-girl personality.

"Well you look cute." I complimented her, as I stared at her dress.

She posed, smoothing out the fabric of her Black backless body-con dress, and on her feet was Black Stiletto, Lace Up heels. Her hair was styled in voluminous curls and her makeup was flawless. The only jewelry she wore was a bracelet and her diamond studded earrings.

"Thank you, as do you." She smiled, before she set the alarm system up and she allowed me out first and locked the door behind her.

Okay, she wasn't kidding! Outside there stood Deion, and Kobe in the flesh. Kobe spotted me first, he smirked a bit then traveled his attention towards Katrina. I ignored it, as my eyes landed on Deion. His style was so extremely different than most guys but it actually fit him though.

Today he dressed up in a White short sleeve button-down shirt, Stretch Slim Jeans, Suede Tan Zip Boots, and Suede Blazer. His accessories are a gold watch, gold chain, two rings on his fingers, a floppy hat, his studded earrings and nice gold shades. I loved a guy that dressed himself well and that he did.

Kobe however was dressed in a Navy Blue Jacket, White plain t-shirt, Black tapered ripped jeans, and Black classic vans. His accessories were a chain, rings on his fingers and his one hoop earring he had in his ear.

"Y'all ready to go? I now believe that when they say girls take forever getting ready." He joked, making everyone laugh except for me.

I chose to frown, as Katrina pointed at me with a smile. "Blame her."

Deion turned his head towards me, still wearing his shades before he spoke. "Well all those hours were worth it, you look nice."

I immediately felt my cheeks reddening, it was so weird that I felt some sort of way about a simple compliment as Kobe seemed to notice sending me a playful smirk.

"Aiight, y'all wanna ride with us?" Kobe asked.

I looked at Katrina for the answer, and she shook her head no causing my eyebrows to furrow in confusion at her sudden change in attitude. The guys nodded their heads, heading over to Kobe's Ferrari California T that looked brand new, and had me wondering what kind of job he had to get it.