15. ready or not

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
C h a p t e r - F i f t h t e e n

ready or not

     "Is our model ready?"

    I drew in a long breath then slowly exhaled, leaving the dressing room while wearing my first look for the shoot, the red lace bodysuit along with the accessories then proceeded into entering the studio, closer to the backdrop.

"Okay Kimberley," Daphne bounced towards me. "In this shoot, since it's lace.. you're going to making the piece look appealing, we're going to try you with different poses that'll fit for the particular piece. Okay?"

I shook my head in understanding, as I started to pose with my hand rested on my hip and I gave the camera poker-faced glance.

"And it begins.." The photographer started, holding the camera as it flashed. "Perfect! Perfect!"

I removed my hand from my hip, crossing my ankles in front of me while I narrowed my eyes as I stared into the camera. The photographer gave me a thumbs up, as I jumped at the sound of Daphne's voice.

"Someone make sure the girls are dressed in the back!" Daphne yelled out orders, as two guys carried in a bed inside of the studio, placing it on the backdrop. "Thank you both you guys, drop it in the middle.. where is the sequin comforter set?

I stepped back to let them set the bed, as two women popped into the studio out of nowhere holding the sequin comforter set, that was the color rose gold and gold. Then, a fake window had been placed onto the backdrop like a sticker and there was even an curtain, blue and gold with other decorations.

"I'm sorry for catching you off guard." Daphne apologized. "For the next shot in this look, you and the rest of the girls are going to be on the bed. I made them know beforehand on getting dressed in their looks to shoot this quick shot with you, so that's why you'll see me yelling."

I understood.

I waited on the side as Katrina bowed down to me making me playfully roll my eyes. "How'd you think I do?"

Her thoughts meant a lot to me.

"You did great! You seem to be more relaxed and comfortable on the camera," She said, playing with her cellphone. "I'm proud of you! The pictures from what I've saw already are nice."

"Thank you!"

I turned my head, seeing the girls that were sitting on the sofa earlier, including Tiara, Norah and Alyx were all dressed in their 'lingerie wear' which made me realize they were joining in on the shoot. Tiara looked good in her yelllow-orange two piece lace set as her thicker hair was styled in wavy and curly. Her makeup was flawless, her lipstick looked great against her skin.

Alyx wore a white lace bodysuit with her red hair straightened, as a white choker sat nicely on her neck and her tattoos made her look complete, even her bright red lipstick.

Norah wore a blue halter lace bodysuit with her thick hair looking so healthy and full. Her cheekbones enlightened with highlight.

"Okay, everyone find a spot and stay there while I try to work something out." Daphne instructed, then she gently pulled my arm. "Kimberley stay put right here."