Strangers : 5

Your POV

I had come out of my flash back the girl still standing there. "Hi, uh Ryukko kinda wanted to see you so ya, come with me !"She said. "What? Ryu, I haven't talked to her since..." I trailed off and the girl grabbed my arm dragging me to an unknown place.

"Hey! I was heading somewhere!" I argued as she dragged me. She was surprisingly strong ,but I had a mission and she wasn't going to stop me. One of the main reasons I came to this school was their extensive life fiber research. 

"Well now you're going to go see Ryukko!" She smiled and continued to drag me. 

"Tell her I'll be there soon. I have to do something but I'll be right back!" After I said that I took off not giving....Mako...yeah Mako time to argue. 

'Damnit! I don't know where the sewing club is! I don't even know how I would get to someone who does know!' I stomped on my way to find someone who would know what I was supposed to do to join the sewing club. 

I continued to stomp and ended up running into someone. Since my guard was down I fell....hard. "Ow! Mother#?+#/=#*%~¡ [stream of curses continue]" I grumble out as I come back to reality. 

"Oh, I am quite sorry for bumping into you!" I looked up and saw a male student with his hand outstretched to help me up. I took his hand nodded and spoke. 

"You have any idea where I'm supposed to go to join the sewing club? I'm kinda lost..."

"Just go that way..." He gestured and told me where to go. 

==>There you people go! I appreciate you all and I'm very glad someone likes my trashy writing. I'm sorry my chapters aren't very long, I'll be sure to work on it!