BEAUTifUL

Jimin

While I want stepped my walk into the club,suddenly there was a boy who most like a girly face was bumped me into my shoulder.Then I think he no awake full causes I smell something at him.That he actually is drunk.That make he unstable.thus after that bumped he fell into my embraced and his eyes met me.

Jungkook

When I'm rushing walk to the door wanna back home.Suddenly I was bumped into someone,yet at this moment I'm really unstable causes I'm drunk.So in that case I was about to fell but that guy was carry me into his embrace and out eyes staring each other.

Jimin

That make me shaking by stared into his beautiful eyes.So I asked him that isn't he okay or not.Eventhought I know he not in that situation.

"are you okay..?".

"Yea..I'm okay.."He reply after and he was chuckle at the same time he reply me.

I found that is cute way to see him in that way..

"Yaaa Park Jimin,don't disadvantage!"quickly I erase my thought and let him go from my embrace after he slowly push me back asked fo let he go.

Jungkook

my heart beat aftet he asked me in the worried tone.But I'm asked he to let me go from his embrace.

"err ,mister ..can you let me go..cause you make me hard to walk way to back home"

Yet actually I'm just shaking by him,so I'm just make that way causes don't wanna he realized I'm was shivering causes I'm embarassed and my cheeck become hot causes of him.

Jimin

"Umm..sure.sorry make you hard to walk.."

Then slowly he release my hand and I can feel he shivering and he cheeck become redness.But I found it cutely.But before he continue his walk I grab his wrist and I introduced my self.

"I'm park jimin.."

Then he reply me

"Jeon Jungkook.."

Slowly I let go his wrist and he left.