Their Engagement..

Jin and Jimin Brother's meeting

Suga

"so where we stopped before.."

Jin : " our brother chained relationship.."

Then I'm called for Hoseok who is also jimin's brother and asked him about this and asked him for come here.

Jin

I'm wonder who suga was called and just sit silent there while called for the waiter for order.

suga : "ahh..that's right..!"

Jin : " you know what..!"

suga : " what..what..??!"

jin : " until now I'm really can't forget how jimin come and carry kookie in his arm with bridal style in front my door that night..really sweet!!.."

Thirty minute later..

"yaa..hyung!"

Hoseok

I'm sigh as I arrived into suga hyung table who is really enjoy his moment with jin hyung until not realized my presence.

Suga

I'm really not realized my brother Hoseok presence until he scream at me at our table.So I patted his back and drag him to sit beside me.

Hoseok

"so,what news about them??"

Jin

"It all up to your suga hyung"

Suga

"here.."

Then both of Jin And Hoseok eyes widened at the pairs ring who is neatly in the small box suga was bring out from one small bag and put them on the table.

"what all of us just to do is..after back from our meeting today we give for both of them and just forced them to wear it and try to secret from them for a moment.."

jin n Hoseok

"okay..then..?"

"Then after one week we just tell them..they have to prepared their wedding ceromony.."

Jin

"only one week right..?"

suga

"yep..only one week.."

Hoseok

"call..!! I'm on it..I'm agreed!.."