The Rings..pt 1

Jimin

While I'm just walked away.Suddenly I feel pairs of arm wrapped my arm and tugged into my shirt with shivering.

"eh...koo.."

Jungkook

While I'm walk away by myself and little drunk but seriously I'm awake but after someone want dragged me into his room and I roughly push him and run immedietly.

Luckyly I'm see someone I'm really comfort with the I run toward him and wrapped my arm around his arm and tugged his shirt afraidly with shivering.

After he realized me and I think he wanna greet me by called my nickname but I'm fastly shut his mouth by closed it up with my palm hand.

Jimin

I'm just let kookie closed my mouth causes I'm think something wrong was happen.So after his shivering was slow down and I'm started to talked.

"you drunk again.."

jungkook : " no..not really"

Jimin : " shut up.."

Jimin

Suddenly a man was shake me up from my left sholuder meanwhile kookie in my right most wrapped my arm tightly and hide his face behind my shoulder.

"give me that boy..."

me :" what..thingg..?"

I'm pretend like don't hear what he asked for."what the hell he want my kookie.."

Then after I'm looking at the man hand want to reached kookie shirt.So I'm quickly grabbed his collar and push him away.

"don't you dare lay your filthy finger at him..!"

Then I'm dragged kookie into my car and put him into my car.

Jungkook

I'm sit silently.Then Jimin hyung got his placed on the car and just locked his car and spacing out at the right way meanwhile I'm on his left way.

When I looked once again at hyung direction and I see the ring at his finger.That ring is engagement ring.

"hyung.."

Meanwhile I'm called him quickly he look into my way.

"why you always like this..?"
"always protect me.."
"always being nice to me in this way"
"don't your wife to be wi.."

Jimin

I locked my eyes into kookie eyes and he was startle and automatically shut his speak.Then I'm feel like wanna to leave so I closer to him and take his seatbelt to put on him and once again his click at his shirt was stuck at my shirt.

This time our face really inches until I can feel his breath inhale and exhale nervously yet his cheeck started red.

"aishh.."

Then I'm put his seatbelt around his waist and I was just kissed his cheeck meanwhile I move my head and  In the same time kookie who is trying release that click stuck so his face turned to mine and unproposedly I just kissed his warm cheeck who is still embrassed before now turned really redness.

"sorry kookie.."

Fastly I pull my body back and want to started the car and go on.

After a few minute

Jungkook

"thanks again for today.."

After thanked hyung I'm about to open the car door and sunddenly when I'm out from the car there was a kid is crying.So I'm run into her and try to comfort her and slowly I patted her hair and hugged her gently.

"why baby girl..?"

A girl : "oppa was left me behind..so I don't pass to back home.."

"where your house..?"

Jimin

I'm rushly run into kookie while I was looking into him as my car stop and he stepped out from my car thus running into something.So I go get catch after him.

After see the moment he and a girl about 5 year my heart touched with his motherly way comfort that girl and hugged her into his embrace and patted her hair motherly way.

"kookie.."

kookie : "hyung..you still here?"

me : "yup.."

kookie :" can you accompany me sent this girl into her house."

me :"surely can..let go.."