We're?

Jimin

After that night about 2 day later

"today it's the day I'll become husband- to- be.."

"so all I have is just already open my heart to my wife -to- be.."

Jungkook

"truly..my heart feel about to scream about my wedding today.."

"but also I am have to already accept my husband future to be in a minute after this.."

Wedding Ceromony..

The Groom and Bride already here.So who have their ring on the same spot,please come out here.

kookie :"what..?"

jimin : "why kookie here..?"

jin :" Enough play prank just let me dragged the bride out.."

Jin hyung dragged kookie out to the fathergod.

suga : "now I dragged the Groom out."

Suga hyung dragged jimin out to the fathergod wedding.

Both of them

Jimin and jungkook : "we're..??"

Hoseok : " why ?? you guys don't want?"

Suga : " so we..-"

Jikook : "We wanted !! "

So both of them now was bless by fathergod wedding and their brother and all the guess..

"Now you Park Jimin as his Husband.."

"Jeon Jungkook as his wife.."

Both of them stared into each other and hugged each other.

Jimin

"Actually,I'm really craving for your lips..my wifey.."

"can I..?".

Jungkook just nooded and Jimin really that happy and wanna about to kiss .

Suga : " not here.."

Suddenly,suga was dragged them into their new house and let them alone.

suga :"now ..do whatever you wanted .."

Jikook own house..

Jimin pull kookie closer and started kiss kookie lips gently.But kookie really don't know how to react.Jimin really undestand his wife so

jimin :"this is your first time ..?"

kookie :" yeaa.."

jimin : "me too baby.."

Jungkook pouted.

Suddenly jungkook cupped jimin cheeck and closed his eyes and slowly lean his lips into jimin lips.

Jimin just let jungkook do until he feel like he have to do his turned so,he just wrapped kookie waist and pull his back closer to him.

Jimin take his turned kiss kookie lips,but this time jimin become wild by making out kookie .He really unexpected kookie into his making out.However,kookie fast learning.Slowly he push kookie on the couch and their makeout session become long time.Jimin just keeping make out kookie meanwhile slowly kookie unbotton jimin shirt.After kookie touched jimin chest.Jimin literally unbotton kookie shirt and kiss all over kookie face into his neck.

That just all both of them do.So after tired and jimin feel kookie hand was stopped caress his back.And after  he was looking above him, his beautiful wife was sleep tiredly.

So jimin carrying kookie bridal style into his arm and slowly put him on the bed and cover him all over with blanket.Then he kissed kookie cheeck before wanna to changed clothes.But kookie was tugged his sleeves shirt and jimin was go kneel down beside him and ruffles his hair gently..

"why baby.."

kookie : "Don't leave me.."

jimin: "never..that's my promised that never leave you alone okay.."

kookie smiley motherly..and jimin kiss his forehead with full of love.