Friendship

What is a true friend?
A true friend is someone who knows your flaws and still wants to be around you.
A true friend is someone who when you need a hug, they're ready with open arms.
A true friend is someone who makes you feel good about yourself.
A true friend is someone who makes you cry from laughter, and not from hurt.
A true friend is someone who lets you eat their food.
A true friend is someone who listens to your troubles, nods in all the right places, then helps you solve them.
A true friend is someone who stands up for you, even when the bully is yourself.
A true friend is someone who makes you smile when you feel like you'll never be ok again.
A true friend is someone you want to be with all the time.
A true friend is someone who even when they disappoint you, you still give them a second, third and millionth chance to fix it.
A true friend is someone who can't be replaced.
A true friend is someone who when you see them, the room gets a little brighter.
A true friend is someone who should never be taken for granted.
A true friend is a rare and beautiful thing.
Cherish your true friends with all your heart.
_________________________
To all my true friends: I ❤ U. Never stop being awesome. 😚