Books

Finding a good book is very hard.
Every once in a while, you find a book that takes you to another world, a rich and complicated one, filled with a beauty that paints your mundane, ordinary life into something magical.
Then you sometimes find those riveting thrillers that keep you glued to your seat, on edge, like in a speeding car.
Those that keep you breathless, as you turn pages feverishly, trying to soak it in all at once, unable to get enough.
There's also those eerie, creepy books, that make you glance over your shoulder and lay awake in bed at night, wondering what that shape on the wall is, or why you exist, or whether you're real.
You can't forget the books whose characters jump out of the pages, who you know so well they could be your best friend, or worst enemy, and you'll still love them, or that one character you hate so much that you want them murdered brutally.
The universe of literature is so vast and it's still expanding, which makes it even harder to find a good book through all the empty space.
But never give up.
The true good books are totally worth going through all the garbage! :D
_________________________
There's so much to read, and so little time. What can a book-starved girl do?
Just keep sw- uh- reading. :)
I'm not so sure if this even made any sense. I was just reading too much awesomeness, so forgive my nonsensical babble.