Part 2

(Warning is gory/violent)
Lilly's pov

I screamed yet nobody heard me and nobody helped me. Tears streamed down my face. I would never see my mother again. AM I GOING TO DIE!!!! Thoughts flew across my mind.

"Somebody please help me."I whispered. I wept as I waited for the carriage to stop.

Timeskip

I was forced to hold my arm out as a woman was sorting out some tools. She smirked cruely she knew I was helpless and weak.
She put a knife like pen to my arm. I screamed in agony as she carved something into my arm. "Shut up you stupid brat!" She yelled in disgust, as some of my blood got on her fingers. After what felt like a erternity she stopped and said in a icy voice. "Your name doesn't matter anymore you are now called 151." She nodded to the mean man who had held me in place. He nodded back and pulled me by my hair and dragged ne along a long corridoor . I clawed at his arm. I scratched him and bit him. But no matter what he wouldn't let go.

All of a sudden he stopped. He pressed some butons on the wall and opend a door. He threw me in a white padded cell. I shreaked as I hit the ground. Tears streamed down my face. I looked at my knees to see that they were grazed and bleeding lightly. I heared the door slam shut. There was single candle and a few matches. I had seen mummy use them so I knew how to light them.

I lit the candle and looked at my surroundings. It was all white and padded. I looked behind me to see a horrific sight. There was a corpse of a child around my age on the ground. I couldn't tell what gender they were bacause of how deformed it was. It's hair was matted and soaked with blood. Chunks of flesh was missing. It's stomach was split open and its organs spilt on the floor. Its face looked like it had been bitten in half. Brains were in its hair. I put a hand to my mouth. I dropped to the floor and threw up.
"Are you okey there?" I looked up to see a girl with short green hair. She looked to be about a year older than me. It was than I noticed all the blood on her. I looked from her to the corpse. She followed my gaze and looked back up at me and
Laughed?
"don't worry I won't eat you! I can't even if I wanted to its against the rules!"she smiled sweetly but I was anything but comforted. "W- who are you?" I stuttered. She smiled and said "my names Gumi or rather 139 whats yours?" "Lilly." I replied. I than looked at my arm "or rather 151" I added. I felt a little braver and decided to ask her a few questions. "Whats happening? Why am I here? Why did you eat that person! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME!!!" I Yelled my eyes brimming with tears. She looked at me with a mixture of annoyance and pity. "I'm not going to bother to sugarcoat it the truth is that I am not human any more and soon neither will you. I had to eat that guy otherwise I would of died I had no choice. I am a sort of werewolf. they experiment on us. To turn us into creatures, acts for their stupid circus. We are nothing but useless junk to them. We are based off of the ones before us. We are freaks. Inhuman beings. We will be tortured and humiliated until the day we disappear."
She looked down and smiled a sad angry smile. "But than again. We may look like the monsters here but. The real monsters are them."
I was shocked how no why is this happening!