torture...

Warning: unless you couldn't tell by the title this contains torture sooo.... heads up

Lils pov

Even after I stopped crying and wailing I still held onto Gumi. I just wanted to disappear and never come back. But I also wanted to see my mummy again and to never have to come back here or have anything to do with this place again.

"Mummy" I mumbled. Gumi looked at me with pity in her eyes. I slowly started to close my eyes anf drift off to sleep..

Until the witch walked in that is. She opened the daw without any warning. "SHUT UP!!!" She roared. She walked over to me and grabbed me by the hair. She pulled me away from Gumi and kicked her in the face. Hard. Her high heels came in contact with her head. Blood poured out of her head. She threw me across the room. I screamed as my back hit the wall. I bit my tounge tasting a warm metalic liquid in my mouth. She kicked Gumi in the stomach again. And again. And again. Harder and harder each time. "Stupid mutt!" She yelled. "You deserve to die you stupid bitch!!" She yelled at Gumi again. Gumi started to cough up blood. "YOUR DISGUSTING YOUR NOTHING BUT A FAT PIG!!!" She screamed at Gumi. I couldn't take watching it anymore. "Stop... stop. STOP. STOP!!STOP!!!" I started shouting. She turned to me. "Well since your so keen why don't you get a turn." She said with a snarl. I screamed as her sharp nails came in contact with my scalp. I clawed at her arm trying to make her let go. She glared at me. She continued dragging me. She slammed the cell door leaving Gumi alone.

I kept trying to get away from her even though I knew it was useless. She suddenly stopped. "YOU WILL PAY FOR SCRATCHING MY ARM YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" She hit my head aginst the wall. I screamed in pain. Again she hit my head against the wall. Over and over again.
I screamed loudly. "S-stop." I pleaded. She smiled. "You kmow what since you asked so nicely I will stop but..." she smirked. "We will do something else instead" I looked at her in horror.

She opened at door. Looking at the wall I noticed the blood stains where she had hit my head aginst it. She put me on a metal table with straps on it. She tied me down pulling the staps uncomfortabley tight.

She put a cloth in my mouth. "Lets see how long it takes for you to black out. She smiled sadisticly. She took a knife and cut thin but deep cuts along my arms. I screamed but it was muffled by the cloth.

She than stabbed her knige into my arm. It was the most intense pain I had experienced so far. She retracted it only to stab me again. Over and over again she stabbed my arm. I screamed again. Practically chocking on the cloth. WHY? WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING? Hot tears dripped down my face. Blood poured out of my arm. She than cut along my stomach. She was carving something into it.

It was at that moment when someone walked in. I couldn't see who it was as my eyes were blurry from all the crying I had done. "We have someone for you to kill so take that one back to its cell."they said in an emotionless voice.

"Awww I was just gettingstarted on this oned but than again I'm not sure if this one has ever witnessed death." She said with a hint of insanity and demonicness in her voice.

I was released from the table only to be pushed into a man. He put his hands on my face forcing me to look at what was about to happen. I looked at the woman she was now holding a little girl who looked older than me. It was than when I realised.

It was Lilly. "Oh I think you picked the perfect person for me now!" The witch spoke. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NO!!!
I tried to go to Lilly but I couldn't I could barely move from all the pain.

The witch took a knife. Lilly smiled at me and said. "Live for me Lil you and Gumi escape somehow and live for me. That would make me happy. Please Lill-"
She was cut off by a knife being stabbed in the back. Blood ran out of her mouth. She fell onto the ground. "P-p-promise" Lilly chocked out.

I cried as I said back to her " promise." Tears streamed down my face. I wished that I could have just been tortured instead. Lilly didn't deserve this. Lilly smiled at me and suddenly became very still. Her breathing came to a halt.

The man let go of me I fell to my knees. "I'M SORRY LILLY!!!" I cried. I wept. I was suddenly yanked back by my hair. I looked into the witches eyes. I could see that there was only evil in them.
I was dragged back to my cell. I didn't resist. I ignored the pain in my scalp from her nails.
It was nothing compared to the pain I felt when I saw Lilly die.

I was thrown into my cell I landed hard on my back but once again. I ignored it. I looked at the words the witch had carved on my stomach. " useless." It wrote. I cried. I didn't care that much about my stomach. I was too sad about Lilly.

I cried and cried until I eventually cried myself to sleep.