madness

Lil's pov
I felt someone shaking me. "ARE YOU OKEY!!!" I heard a voice yell at me. I pooked at the owner of the voice. It was Gumi.

Looking at her immidiatly made me burst into tears. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" I repeated over and over agin. I didn't want to have to tell Gumi what had happened to Lily.
She looked at me worry evident on her face. "For what..." she asked her voice full of emotions. "I could have saved her..." I whispered so quietly it was barely audible.

Sweat treakleed down Gumi's pale face. Her eyes held fear.

She spoke in a shaky voice "what exactly did you see..."

3rd person

Lilly started laughing. It was as if she had just seen something so funny that she was in hysterics. Her laugh was painful to listen to. Her eyes filled with insanity. She gripped at her hair so hard Gumi thought she would pull it out.

Gumi stumbled back too shocked to speak. Thoughts raced through her mind. What exactly had happend?

Lilly started to scream. "IT'S MY FAULT!!!" she screamed. Gumi's eyes were wide with paranoia.

Gumi put her hands infront of her. She had to somehow calm Lilly down before she  came.

Gumi put her hands on Lilly's shoulders. "Whatever happened it wasn't your fault" she said desperate to calm the girl down.

Lilly chuckled. "Of course you would say that after all you don't know what happened. Your just pulling at strings in an attempt to find out what happened. "

Tears poured down Lilly's face. "But if you knew you would hate me forever after all it really was all my fault."

The room was silent for a minute. Gumi dared to utter out some words. "What is..."

The temperature seemed to have dropped and a dark aura seemed to have surrounded Lilly. Gumis eyes widened realising what she had accidentally unleashed.

"I was to weak... She was right infront of me... I could have saved her...

I COULD HAVE SAVED HER!!!! BUT INSTEAD I JUST WATCHED!!! I JUST WATCHED HER DIE!!! I JUST SAW LILLY DIE AND ALL I COULD DO IS WATCH!!!!" Lilly screamed.

Gumi fell to the floor. Her friend. Her friend was gone One of the only sources of happiness in this hell hole was gone. If only Lil had-
No. She gritted her teeth. It wasn't Lils fault.

It was that witches fault. She growled. "I will never let you get away with this you witch." She muttered.

One day she will escape. One day she will get her revenge and on that day...

It will be her who shows no mercy...