Apple

"Peasant get me some water." Dean demanded and I left the corner I was standing in and went to grab this dick Somme water. It was almost Thanksgiving and I knew what that was because I had to grab the vegetables in our farm and stock them for Trump and 'his' people.

"Yes sir." I said and I walked out his room and into the hallway. I hate listening to this asshole but it is the only way to help me plan my escape and make it easy. But I honestly am tired of his bullshit of making me work for unnecessary reasons.

Last week, he made me do one hundred jumping jacks because he said that he wanted to use the bathroom knowing that I was busy. Oh, and don't get me started on this asshole making me stand in the corner because he said and I quote,
'Your face isn't worthy to look at.'

I am loosing patience with this dumbass but I know what the outcome is so I have to chill. I miss Chris and dad, I miss the island, I miss my mom. It hurts me that she is working all alone and it just irks me not knowing if she is okay or not.

I was thinking so much that I didn't even notice that I was in the kitchen and I opened the fridge and grabbed an water bottle. I was about to walk out but I saw an green apple in the fruit bowl and my stomach growled at the image.

"Shit." I muttered and I knew that if I took this apple the chances are either me getting my ass spanked or god knows what else can go down. I took a step forward so I can ignore the apple but my stomach growled and I felt an little pain coming.

Now I know I have to eat. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and when the coast was clear I hurried and snatched the apple and stuffed it in my pocket before walking out. Something tells me that this decision is going to bite me in the ass later.

I finally go to Dean's room and he was making out with the same blonde girl from last time and the day I escaped. This bitch always comes and they do things while I face the corner and if I try to cover my ears he would always spank me. Yeah, a lot of a shit happens in just a few weeks.

"Set it on the dresser peasant, and I want you to go in the basement." He said and I was more than happy to leave this sinful man and his blonde horse alone. I sat it down and walked my ass out and down to the basement.

I didn't peek at anything around me because I know if I go in the basement I am more than likely able to eat the apple alone. I opened the door to the basement which is really my 'room' but let's not get into that.

I flicked the light on and closed the door before I ran downstairs and the sight before me honestly terrified me.
'What the fuck!" I yelled at the gay couple that once helped me escape and they were naked and sweaty sleeping next to each other.

"Shit, sorry we didn't know that you would've arrive this early because usually you come a little later." The sweet brunette one said and I instantly snapped my head towards him and had the most disgusted face in all history.

"So you mean to tell me that you guys have been fucking on my bed all this time and I sleep on it without you guys giving me an mutherfucking heads up?" I asked as I glared at him and he coward behind his man.

"Look, just don't tell on us and whatever you do we won't tell and also we clean your sheets before you get here and we air out the room so you won't smell sex everywhere." Blondie said and I realize that I can eat my apple so I took it out and bit into the goodness.

"We should all get to know each other's names since we will be running into each other a lot." Nice man said and I nod my head in agreement but of course jackass shakes his head.

"No, we can't do that and you know it." He said and nice man glared at him and faced the wall making  Blondie groan in irritation. I actually think the scene is adorable and quite entertaining.

"Babe, please unders- fine let's tell each other's name and get to know each other." He said and nice man turned around and smiled at him before giving him an peck but Blondie grabbed his head and pulled him in for an deeper kiss and they had each other's tongues down each other's throats in seconds. I had finished my apple and it started to get awkward.

"So what's your guys names?" I asked and brunette stopped kissing making Blondie frown and him and glare at me but to keep it a hundred, I should be glaring at him!

"My name is Johnathan but you can call me Johnny!" He said excitingly and I actually like his enthusiasm be a use it makes me more ready to know him and figure out how he copes with things. Blondie just sat there and Johnny elbowed him on the arm making Blondie roll his eyes and sigh.

"My name is Brenton but I only answer by Brent." He said blankly and I smirked at him and he glared at me but I have better dirty looks then he have pigment in his skin.

"What's your name sweetie?" Johnny asked and I licked my lips because they felt dry but I made an little face because the sour juice was still on my lips from the apple. I heard him laugh and I shook my head at myself.

"My name is Jennifer." I said and nice man frowned. I am kind of confused because I don't know if he thinks its stupid and he thought more to it but quickly smiles and batts his eyelashes.

"I'm gonna call you Jen!" He said excitingly and Blondie rolled his eyes.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😂😂😃😂😃😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

I hope you like and follow me!!!! Vote!!! Add to your reading lists!!!!!!share!!!!!! Comment!!!! Please!!!!!!