Chapter 17: Honeymoon

Meredith POV
I lay in bed, next to Derek. Naked. After the wedding, me and Derek "continued" and today is our honeymoon. Derek booked a flight and a private place to spend our honeymoon on. We were going to Bahamas. We were on the plane, and Derek saw me shaking. He asked, "Are you okay, Mer?" I was shaking, like a lot. I said, "Derek... 2 years ago, Cristina, Alex, and I were on a plane, and uh um we were in a plane crash. We were in the woods for about a week, dehydrated, and starving. So I'm uh afraid of planes." Derek said, "Its okay Mer. I'm right here." He put my head on his shoulder and he stroked my hair and kept whispering to me, "Its okay."

6-7 hours later.
Bahamas.

Derek POV
"ah, this is nice." I said to Mer. Mer laughed and sat on my lap. She said, "Derek, promise me you'll never leave me no matter what happens." I looked worried. I said, "Meredith, what's going on? Just tell me. I won't leave you." Meredith started to tear up and say, "8 years ago, I was dating a man named Finn. He used to insult me all the time, he kept smoking, I told him to stop but he wouldn't, he would abuse me and hit me. And the reason I'm bringing this up suddenly because he's in the ocean, as you could see." I gasped and saw him. All I want to do is punch him and kick him. To do anything I want to protect Meredith, then Finn caught Meredith's eye. He walked to Mer and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" I got mad. I punched Finn and yelled, "YOU DONT GET TO YELL AT MEREDITH!" This was probably the worst honeymoon to happen. Finn asked, "Who the hell are you?" I got even more mad. I said, "I'm Meredith's husband, you smoke addict." Finn was shocked and yelled at Mer, "YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT ME? HOW DARE YOU!" After Finn finished that sentence, he slapped Meredith and she fell to the ground. I yelled, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I helped Mer up and asked, "Are you okay, Mer?" Mer teared up but she nodded. I stood up and punched Finn multiple times till he fell to the ground.

Meredith POV
Derek and I went in our cabin. Derek kissed me and I kissed him back. He said he's gonna make some tacos. I rubbed my cheek and started to cry. How could this happen? How could I meet Finn again? That jerk. That stupid stupid jerk. Derek saw me and sat next to me. He asked, "Mer, its okay. I'm right here. That jerk Finn doesn't deserve to have you." I felt better and I kissed Derek.

Hope y'all enjoy that chapter!
I'm not in Vegas yet but I will soon. Stay juicy! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)