Chapter 24: I'm Not Dead

Derek POV
I feel pain. A lot of pain. These doctors aren't properly trained, I could tell. My sister, Amelia, could've saved me by now. I'm going to go brain dead because of you guys. Meredith was the only person I could think about. What if I die and she's all lonely? She just forgave me and now I'm going to die. I cheat on her, she sleeps with Alex, Mer and I are reunited, then I get into a car accident. How life is lovely. I heard a doctor say, "I got his bleed. Good to close now." I'm relieved and happy. Hours later, I heard a door open. I opened my eyes and saw Mer. That's how I knew, I'm alive.

Meredith POV
-sees Derek- "Derek. I was scared," I said. "Don't be. I'm right here," He says. I lay down next to him and he hugs me. He's alive. Or is this a dream? It can't be, it has to be real. "Derek. I can't wait for you to be discharged. I love you. And don't cheat on me again, please." I said. Then I saw Derek's face, he was sad I brought it up. "I promise." He said. I felt bad so I said, "Derek. Sorry I brought it up. I just blurted it out." Derek nodded. Then we heard a door open, it was a familiar face, it was Amelia. "Amy." Derek and I said. Amy said, "I'm alive. It was just a minor crash, then you go to a major one, Derek. Glad you're alive big one." Derek chuckled and so did I. We talked and talked and talked. Soon, we slept there, watching Derek because he's the most important man in our lives.

There you have it guys! I know this was short but tomorrow the chapter I'm going to write is gonna be massive! Be prepared ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)