Chapter 23: Chasing Cars

(As you could tell the title, this is gonna be a sad chapter, be prepared mates. This will hit you hard. Very.... Hard. So yeah. Be prepared) Meredith POV
I finally moved back to Derek's house and I put my clothes back in the drawer. Derek sneaked up on me and kissed my neck. "Derek. Stop it," I
said, while chuckling. Derek replied, "Fine. I'm just excited I got you back. I won't make that same mistake again, I promise." I felt relieved after he promised that, but then I remembered what he said in his vows. But I still believed him. Then he said, "I'm gonna go to the market and buy some food so I can cook lunch for us, stay here. Don't move. Wait for me." He smiled. He kissed me multiple times, and a passionate long kiss. He then waved goodbye to me and gave me a peck on the cheek like its the LAST TIME HES GONNA KISS ME. (Ahem. Don't worry. I won't go that hard on ya) He went out the door, and went in his car, and drove away.

Derek POV
I went in my car, and drove. There was a green light and I drove forward, until a speeding car comes in and collides to my car.....
I couldn't feel my leg. My head hurt. I remember Amy saying, "If you get into some bad accident, on where you hit your head very hard, you can't speak, but you can hear, its called a head lac. They HAVE to get a head ct." I hear paramedics take me out and put me on a gurney. I arrive at a hospital called, "Dillard Medical Center" I heard this was one of the worst hospitals. Oh god. Then I started to feel pain everywhere. Especially, my head. I thought, "Check my head. I'm bleeding in my brain. Get me a head ct before its too late." No one heard him. They decided to skip ct and head straight for surgery, then I knew how I'm gonna end up. I'm gonna end up dead. Im gonna die because these people aren't properly trained. Send me to Grey Sloan Memorial. I can make it. I know. My sister is a neurosurgeon. I kept coding, I had a big hemothorax. Then a doctor finally realizes I have a head lac. One of the lady doctors said, "PAGE NEUROSURGERY RIGHT FREAKING NOW!" I thought, "I'm not going to make it. You doctors are too slow. My sister would've caught it early. I'm going to die because of you guys. What am I going to do with Meredith? She'll be left alone. No one to comfort her. I remember this one song that was stuck to my head."

"I don't know who's gonna kiss you when I'm gone." Was part of the song.

(Next part tomorrow. Be prepared! Song used: Love Me Now by John Legend.
I hope you enjoy this chapter..... I obviously don't want Derek to die. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)