I hate you,I love you

Ps:Macy saw Clay kissing another girl,while in reality that girl kissed him. Yeah....bye!!!

*Macy POV*

I could not belive him anymore. He said he cares,he said he liked me,he said he loved me. But no. I should have known he was just a waste of my time.
"Macy!!! Wait!!! I swear that wasn't on purpose!!! Please!!!!" He begged.
"I said no Clay okay. You're just like everyone else. I hate you!!!" I yelled and slamed my bedroom door. I could not belive him. Why was I so stupid!!! Ugh!!!
"Macy...please...open..the....door so..I...I can explain. Please. I'm beging you,please. Just this once." He said behind the door.
"Clay Morington,I hate you,and I already told you to go away. Now leave!!!" I said getting even more mad.
*leter that night*
I was going outside,it's what I like to do at night,it just looks so beautiful and it helps me relax. I get outside and go to the gardens,were I would sit on the bench right next to the fountain and look up at the stars. It would get even more pretty every night. As I get there someone was sitting on the bench their face in their hands,they looked like they were crying. And then I realise it was Clay. What was he doing here? He was saying something but I couldn't hear him so I got a little closer.
"God,what have I done? What have I done? I had the girl of my dreams there in front of me,caring about me,but no. Stupid me had to mess everything up. I can't belive myself. Macy please I know you can't hear me,but please forgive me. I can't live without you in my life." I can't belive what I was hearing,he cares. Why was I so stupid to think anything else? I do love him and no one can change that.
"C-clay, I'm so sorry." At first he turned around suprised but then he calmed down. I run to hug him. Why was I so blind.
"I am so sorry,please forgive me." I said.
"You have nothing to be conserned about. I am the one who did the worst mistake of my life. Forgive me,will you? He said.
"I already have." I said. So for the rest of the night we stayed there and looked at the stars. Untill I felt sleapy. So I just laid my head on his shoulder and fell aslep.

*Clay POV*

I look down at Macy to se her sleaping on my shoulder,she was so cute. I pick her up bridal stile and cary her to her room. Once we get there I lay her in bed and was about to get out when I felt something grab my wrist. I turn around to see her grabing my hand with her eyes slightly open.
"Stay with me for the night,will you?" She asked.
"Of course sweatheart. Anything for you." I say and lay down next to her. She put her head in my chest and fell asleap,and so did I.
Let's just say things did not turn out so great the next morning when her dad found out.

A/n
That last part cracks me up.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Anyways they have this thing were they will call eachother sweatheart.
Yeah I'm weird.
Bye!!!

Word count:579