Each others things

1.
*Clay is looking for his sword,and Macy has it*

Clay POV
"Ugh!! Where is it? I've looked in the whole castel and vortrex and nothing!! Where is that freaking sword? Wait Macy's room! But why would she have it? Eh,doesn't hurt to try." I said as I walked to Macy's room.
"It's me,Clay. Can I come in?" I asked. No answer. So I just opened the door.
I saw Macy on her bed,listening to music with my sword on the other side of the bed!?!?!?!
"Macy!!" I yelled as I took her headphones of.
"What?" She looked at me confiused.
"Explain,this." I said taking my sword.
"Hey! Give it back!" She yelled.
"It's mine." I said.
"Well you're mine so that sword is mine too." She said.
"Say,what!!!???!!!" I said.
"Get over here." She said amd jumped on me,making me fall on her bed,her on top of me. She took the sword in hand.
"If you want it. You got to catch me!!" She said and started running out the door.
"Oh get back here!!" I yelled.

2.
*Macy is looking for her sheild,but Clay has it*

Macy POV
Where is my sheild!!?? Uhh!! Clay better not have it. I went to his door and opened the door. But there was no ond there. So I went to the vortrex. I weng in to the living room tipe thing and there he was sitting on the couch.
"Looking for something?" Clay said and I turned around to see him holding my sheild.
"Give it back!" I said.
"Noo!! It smells like you!" He said.
"Wtf! Oh I know how to make you give it back." I said. I walk over to the couch and start kissing him. And as I am I grab the shield from his hand.
"You're gonna need to try harder than that." I said as I run out the door.

A/n:
Something really stupid but hey.
Bye!!