Hurt

This story takes place after the fight in episode ten. I think it was called "The Might And The Magic". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Macy POV

Clay had just swung his sword for the last time and defeated all the monster.
"Wow!" We all just stod there in shock.
"That's a really nice sword dude. Clay?" Aaron said. But he just stod there. The all of the suden he let his sword go and as it clattered on the ground,he started to fall.
"Clay!!!!" We all shouted as we ran to catch him before he falls.
"Clay! C'mon wake up! Clay!" I yelled. At that point I didn't care if they knew I had a crush on him. I didn'n mater. All that I cared about right now was for him to wake up.
*meanwhile*
* in the Vortrex*
No POV
"Oh my god,oh my god. Do you think that used up too much of his energy? Or was it the monster?" Ava asked.
"I don't know,but what I do know is that they need to bring him to a hospital. And that now!!" Merlok 2.0 shouted.
"Okay,okay I get it." Ava said getting anoyed by Merlok 2.0.
*5 day time skip*
No POV
"Macy! Macy! Macy!" Queen Halbert called.
"Please come out. It's time for breakfast." She called her daughter again.
"Fine." Macy said harshly. Almost like she had just yelled at ger own mother.
"Alright." The Queen knew she was not going to come so on her way she told one of the bots to bring her some food to her door. And he did as asked.
"Princess Macy. You're-" He was inturupted.
"Macy! It's just Macy. How many times am I going to have to tell you that?!" Macy shouted.
"Oh,um so-sorry,M-Macy. Um. You're mother told me to bring you food." As the bot said that she just got up  from her bed and opened the door. Showing her red eyes,tear stained checks and her verry mesy hair.
"Thanks." She said calmly and nicely and took the plate.
"You're welcome." The bot replied as she shut the door.

Macy POV(I'm trying to do character pov's again because I have mostly just been doing no pov's)

"Ugh!!" I shout as put the empty plate away. I can't belive myself. I look at the mirror and see my weak figure and then all those words.
*flashback*
*kindergarden*
"Hey can I hang out with you guys?" I asked.
"Oh of course,not! You really think were gonna let a stupid little princess like you hang out with us? Oh my god guys. Did you just hear that? Hahahaha!!" The all laught at me.
*flashback ends*
"You know what? They were right. I am weak and pathetic. Ugh!!" I shout as look away from the mirror.
"Fix your self up Macy. Because now there is no one who is going to do that for you." I say as I get up from my bed and start walking to my bathroom.
*time skip*( ps this is in no pov)
"You're majesties! We have great news!" A bot yelled as he ran through the door.
"Yes?" The King and Queen both said at the same time.
"He's awake!" The bot said.
"Who?" The King said confiused.
"Clay." The bot said.
"He is?!? Let's go dear. Call our daughter and the knights now!" The King shouted.
"As you wish." The bot said and started running to get the job done.
"Let's go." The Queen said.
"Yes." The King said.
*And Now Back To Macy POV, In Macy's Room*
"Ahh." I got out of the bathroom. Dried my hair and got dressed in something that I could actually wear outside.
"You majesti! We have great news!" One bot yelled from the other side of the door. I got over there and open the door
"Yes?" I said.
"It's about Clay,he is awake." As soon as those words came out my heart stoped.
"Were is he?" I asked.
"In his hospital room." The bot said.
"Alright. Thanks!" I said as I started running. When I got there I went to the counter.
"Excuse me. Could you please tell me in which room is Clay Morington?" I ask.
"Oh yes of course you're majesti. He is in the room 333." The nurse answerd.
"Okay thank you." I said and started walking to the room. When I got there the rest of them were outside the door.
"Are we alowed to go in?" I ask.
"Of course,we were waiting for you to go in first. Since you know you have a crush on him." Aaron said smirking at the last part.
"Okay then." I said.
"Are you gonna go in or what?" Lance said.
"Right." I said and slowly opened the door. As I come in I see Clay laying on the bed with his eyes closed. Is he still sleaping?
"Clay? Are you awake?" I ask in a wisper.
"Huh? Macy!" He said as he got up. I walked over to him and huged him tight and he huged back.
"Were you sleaping?" I asked hjm hopping that I didn't wake him up.
"No. It's just I saw that none of you guys came so I thought you maybe forgot and I layed down a little to think about things. Do you knew how long I was out?" He said.
"Oh Clay,how could you think we forgot about you? You're the most important one on the team,amd the most important one to me." I said. He looked a little shocked at first but then went to normal.
"But still you're the only one that came." He said in a sad tone.
"There all outside watting to come in. But the nurse said that it would be the best if one of us came in at a time." I lied,but he can't know I like him. He just can't. He doesn't even like me.
"Oh. But you didn't answer my question. How long was I out? A few hours?" He asked.
"Uh how do I say this? Well you were out for five days. Even tho it felt like five years to me." I said.
"Five days!!!" He yelled.
"Yeah." I said. Okey. What now? Ugh!! Do I tell him or not?
"Hey Macy,can I um tell you something?" He said.
"Uh. Sure." I said. What is he going to say?
"Um. I kinda like you." He said blushing.
"......................." I could not for the life of me say a word.
"I mean it's totaly fine if you don't like me back. It's just that-." I cut him off by kisding him and he kissed back. I don't know how long we were kissing but it felt like years.
"Finally." I heard somrone say. We both stop kissing and turn around to find the whole group there just looking at us. Even my perents!!!
"Hahaha. Uh let's go. Before she kills us all." Lance said as the all started running. Clay grabed my face and turned it around and started kissing me again and I kissed back.

A/n
Well enjoy.
Bye!!

Word count:1202