Is Hogwarts Safe?

I landed with a thump. My head spinned a bit as I had only learnt how to do that recently. I walked up to the Weasley's house but before knocking I looked up at the house. It wasn't the best-looking house ever but it was their home and I loved how they made it themselves. I knocked at the door and suddenly it opened. Standing in front of me was a familiar redhead. "RROONNN!!!" I shouted as I dropped my things and jumped on him and hugged him. I was best friends with all of the trio but me and Ron had a special relationship. Probably because we had the same sense of humour.
(Y/N), I'm so glad to see you but your kinda strangling me!" He said awkwardly.
"Oops, sorry!" I said as I let go. I looked up and then saw Hermione and Harry. "Hermione! Harry! When did you guys get here?" I said as I hugged them both.

"I got here a few days ago." Hermione answered as she looked shyly at Ron who had just brought my stuff in. There was definitely something going on with them. "And I didn't know I was coming till yesterday, Dumbledore brought me." Harry said breaking the awkward glances between Hermione, me and Ron. "Oh cool, I didn't know I thought we were just going to meet up at Diagon Alley!" I answered.
In the corner of my eye I saw Ginny. "Ginny!" I exclaimed as I hugged her. "Ron has been so excited that you were coming." She said as she smirked. Hermione looked at me like she was jealous. She didn't need to be; she knew I was dating Draco.

"Well I was excited to see Ron and everyone as well." I replied. I added 'everyone' to reassure Hermione. She looked a bit relieved after I said that. "(Y/N), is that you?" I heard Molly call out. "Yes it's me Molly." I call out.
"Oh is this really (Y/N) (Y/L/N) you look so grown up!" She said while hugging me and looking at me up and down. I had always thought of Molly as my second mum. "Thanks Molly, its been ages since I last saw you!" I answered.

"Come on (Y/N), let's go upstairs." Ron said as he handed me my owl and brought my trunk up. As we entered his room, Harry sat down on the floor and I sat next to him. Ron and Hermione sat on Ron's bed. "So what have you guys been talking about?" I asked.

"Oh, not much, just Hogwarts and how I'm trying out for the quidditch team this year." Ron answered. "Oh cool, I'm trying out as well!" I exclaimed

"Well, you're definitely going to get in your amazing at it!" Hermione said, she seemed a bit happy then before. I gave her a smile to say thanks. "Also mum kinda lost it a few days ago. She said that me and Ginny can't go back to Hogwarts this year because it's not safe." Ron said with a sad glance. Harry quickly butted in and said, "Well I think we are going to be fine, I mean Dumbledore is there and who is better then Dumbledore?"

"Well, my mum was a bit weary but she knew that Hogwarts is safe. Although Dumbledore is getting a bit old, am I right? He's like 150, or something like that." I said with a smirk.

"That's exactly what we were saying!" Ron exclaimed and we all burst out laughing.

Hi guys hoped you liked this short part.