Love potions are dangerous

Christmas was alright. I had gotten some new quills, a new pair of shoes and the latest broomstick. We invited some family members over however it wasn't a large gathering this year. The main thing focused on my mind was what I found out at the Malfoy's Annual Christmas Party. My boyfriend truly was becoming a Death Eater and there was no point in denying it.
————————————————————————
I hugged my parents goodbye and I got onto the Hogwarts Express. Being off for the holidays was fun; meeting up with muggle friends who had many questions about my boarding school which I stated was 'very far away and not very interesting' so they get off my case. This of course was a big lie.

I met Hermione on the train and we hugged. I dragged her to the carriage where Harry and Ron were sitting. I didn't care that she didn't want to sit there; her and Ron were going to make up whether they liked it or not.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed as we entered the carriage as I gave both of them a big hug. Hermione gave Harry a hug however smiled weakly at Ron, who gave the same weak smile back. "So, how did your Christmas go?" I asked them, breaking the tension.

That's when they told me and Hermione about how the Death Eaters appeared at Ron's home and attacked them, burning down their home.

"That's awful Ron." Hermione said, lost for words.

"Is everyone ok?" I asked Ron sympathetically. I couldn't believe what the world was coming too. "Yeah, no one got hurt luckily but mum's in bits. She's terrified what's going to happen next."

I nodded sadly at Ron and hugged him again. My eyes then met Harry's where he gave me a stern look. I didn't want to tell him what I found in Draco's bedroom but I felt he already knew.

-----------------------------------------------------

Me, Harry and Hermione walked through the busy corridor. Many people surrounded us as they laughed and chatted to their friends. As we walked along, Hermione read the Daily Prophet, the title reading Ministry Disappearances Continue.

We carried on down the corridor when we reached Ron and Lavender sitting next to each other. Lavender placed a rather ugly necklace which she probably made for Ron around his neck and giggled, however he didn't look very happy.

"Course I'll wear it." Ron said, not very confidently.

"That's my Won Won." Lavender said happily hugging him.

"Excuse me, I have to go vomit." Hermione said sarcastically as she walked away quickly. I felt the exact same; Lavender was just too much.

Me and Harry smiled at Ron as we carried on walking. There was silence until Harry spoke, "Look (Y/N), we need to talk. I heard something the night of SlugHorns's Christmas Party between Malfoy and Snape."

"I heard it too Harry." I said silently as some second years came running round us.

"So you know that Snape has completed an Unbreakable Vow with Draco. Whatever Draco doesn't complete, Snape will have to." I didn't know this, I must have still been in the toilet when this happened.

"Don't you care? Your boyfriend is working for Voldemort and is going to do something terrible and your not doing anything"

"Harry, I do care!" I exclaimed silently, "But what am I going to do! We haven't talked in ages and whatever he is doing I won't be able to stop him-"

"But-"

"No Harry. I'm not talking about Draco anymore. If you want to sort it out, you talk to him." I said as I quickly walked away. I couldn't get involved in Harry's plans, whatever he wanted to do he could do on his own.

---------------------------------------------------

I sat in front of the fireplace, reading a copy of the Quibbler that Luna gave me. It was quite interesting however very different. Hermione had already gone to bed and there was only a few third years sitting in the corner of the Common Room.

Suddenly, Ron and Harry came down the concrete stairs, Harry holding Ron up as he looked like he was in a daze. "I love her." Ron muttered as he smiled and looked around.

"What happened to him?" I asked Harry as I got up from the sofa.

"Love potion. Romilda Vane sent it to me in a box of chocolates but Ron opened them first and now he's gone crazy. Can you help me bring him to Slughorn to sort him out?"

---------------------------------------------------

We walked through the castle, me holding one of Ron's arm and Harry holding the other. "Where's Romilda (Y/N)?" Ron asked me for about the fifth time.

"Don't worry, we're close." I said to him, "If Lavender could see him now." I muttered to Harry and we both smiled.

We reached SlugHorn's classroom and Harry knocked on the door as I tried to keep Ron standing up straight. "I'm sorry, sir. I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't absolutely essential." Harry exclaimed.

"What's the matter with Wenby?" Slughorn asked. I sniggered at the name as Ron carried on looking around and smiling. "Love potion, sir." Harry whispered as Professor Slughorn opened his door and allowed us in.

As Professor Slughorn and Harry chatted as SlugHorn made the remedy for Ron, I sat Ron on the couch. Suddenly, Ron climbed to the top of the couch and fell off, landing with a thud. "Ron!" I said, laughing as Harry came and helped sit him back down. If only we were allowed muggle phones this would have gone viral on the internet.

"There you go boy, bottoms up." Slughorn said as he gave Ron the remedy. It was a red drink, something you would never normally drink if someone offered it to you. "What's this?" Ron asked wearily. "It will help with your nerves." Slughorn stated.

Ron took a sip and started to looked around confusingly. "Welcome back Ron." I said sarcastically. "What happened?" He asked.

"Love potion."

"A bloody strong one." Slughorn stated. "You need a pick-me-up." Ron looked around upsettingly. Now I felt kinda bad.

"Got butterbear, wine, dazzlingly oak-matured mead." Slughorn listed as he went through all his alcoholic drinks. "I had other intentions for this but given the circumstances-" He popped open the mead and poured four glasses out.

As Harry and Slughorn clinked glasses, Ron took a large sip of the mead and I took a small sip. Suddenly, Ron fell to the floor and started shaking, foam forming from his mouth. "Ron!" I exclaimed however I felt my body suddenly fall to the floor and the whole room went black.

————————————————————————

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I have waited this long to update again! I just didn't feel inspired to write again. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry if it's boring, also thank you so much for 20k reads!!💜