He wouldnt, would he?

I walked around the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and took in all the magic. Behind me a boy was walking up a wall and another was throwing up in a cauldron. I walked around and headed to where Hermione and Ginny were. They were standing near a pink flower which had bottles of pink potions sitting in it. I held one in my hand when the twins came over to us. They looked smart and very happy.

"Hello ladies!" They both said in unison.
"Love potions, yeah they really do work!" One of them said (I could never tell them apart!) "Then again the way we hear it sis your doing just fine on your own. Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" They said to Ginny, winding her up. She smirked and said, "It's none of your business. I smirked at her, and she shook her head in embarrasment. "Well, we know you don't need it (Y/N), your dating Mr 'oh so handsome' Malfoy!" The twins both said sarcastically.

"Yeah, your right, he is handsome!" I said back to them; I wanted to sound as normal as usual. As they walked away I looked at Hermione who was shyly looking at a boy named, I'm guessing, Cormac Mclaggen. I never really talked to him, he was quite hot but Ron was for Hermione. I asked her, "What does Mclaggen want?"

"I-I dunno." She said anxiously as she put down the pink love potion.

"Let's go." Ron said in an annoyed tone. He must of been upset that he didn't get anything free. As we walked out, a girl called Lavender Brown who is in our house said to Ron, "Hi Ron!" with a timid voice. He just said hi back but I hated how two of my best friends weren't getting together even though they were meant for each other and other people were taking their interest.

As we walked out of the shop we looked at all the other closed shops. It felt like yesterday when I went to get my books and robes for my first year of Hogwarts. "Oh no, everyone used to get their wands from Olivander's!" Hermione said upsettingly. We walked in and looked at the broken glass and scatted boxes. "Um (Y/N), doesn't your boyfriend and his mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed." Ron said as he looked out the window. I stared at Draco through the broken window and my heart broke. He looked around anxiously as he followed his mum through a passage way. Normally I would of ran and kissed him, but I could tell he felt scared. Hermione could see I felt sad and she put her hand on my shoulder as I clutched my necklace in my hand. "Let's follow him." I said sternly and they all looked at me in wonder. Normally I would of made up an excuse for him, but this time no.

We walked through a dark alley way and made sure not to be seen. Harry went in front and I stayed in the middle. Every step I took I felt upset as I shouldn't be doing this to my boyfriend. Spying on him wasn't the right path to take but I had to do something. A man talked to the wall but I knew to ignore him. We walked in and out and came to a roof top. Draco and his mum walked down into Borgin and Burkes. We stayed up top and climbed onto the roof. There was a large window which in my mind shouldn't of been there. Who would have such a large window where everyone can see into in such a shady shop? But in our case it helped us spy easily.

As I looked into the window I saw Draco touching what looked like a cabinet. He was running his hand along it and putting his ear to it. What made me feel a bit happier was he was wearing the ring that I got him for our 1 month anniversary. It was similar to mine but it had green stone with a snake around. I knew he wouldn't wear a ring with a red stone on it.

We clambered up a bit to try and take a better look but suddenly a man with lots of hair stood in the way of the window. We all quickly ducked to stop him from seeing us. He looked quite familiar. I'm sure I had seen him at a Malfoy banquet. The Malfoy's held very fancy but scary banquets. Most of them must of had Death Eaters there, but normally me and Draco would just leave and talk.

All I could think about was how I thought Draco was different, but I had to keep an open mind right?
-------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys liked this part, I sure did! Please leave likes and comments.