Relaxation - a Stiles Stilinski story

Things in Beacon Hills had gotten pretty crazy over the past few weeks; an Alpha Pack had come to town and if that wasn't bad enough already, there was also a Dark Druid on the loose. Needless to say, you and your friends had been busy trying to fight them in different ways which left you hardly any alone time with your boyfriend Stiles. 

So on a sunny Saturday you told him you weren't going to think of anything supernatural and just spend the day together, doing something to relax. 

Something that always helped you forget about your problems and just enjoy the beautiful Fall weather was picking apples in your grandparents' backyard. So that's where you decided to take Stiles.

After you'd greeted your grandparents, you showed Stiles their backyard. It was really big and full of apple trees, which surprised Stiles as it always did to everyone that came there. 

"I didn't even know we had beautiful places like this in our crappy town," he said as you walked towards the first tree.

"Probably the only one. My grandparents are very proud of it."

"They should be."

You placed your basket on the ground and started picking apples. They came in all sorts of shapes and colors, but as always the most delicious ones were hanging way out of your reach. Luckily you had a lanky, but strong boyfriend who could easily help you. 

"Babe, can you help me with those?" you asked, pointing up at them.

"Sure thing," he said and stood on tiptoes, stretching his arm up as far as he could, but still couldn't reach them. "Uh-oh."

"I know you're tall and all, but did you really think you could reach those?" you giggled. "I kinda meant for you to pick me up so I can get them, doofus!"

"Hey, hey! Watch your mouth young lady," he said jokingly. 

"Sorry baby," you smiled and kissed him. "Now can you lift me up, please?"

Stiled nodded and grabbed you by your waist, lifting you up in the air. 

"Just a little higher," you said as your fingers were close to touching a bright red apple that looked absolutely delicious. 

"Okay boss," Stiles puffed beneath you, but did as he was told.

Just as you wrapped your fingers around the apple, you could feel Stiles'  arms and legs starting to shake, making it hard for both of you to keep your balance and before you realized what was happening, you were lying on top of him on the ground. 

"Ouch," he moaned, rubbing the back of his head.

"Are you okay?" you asked slightly panicking, but when you noticed Stiles wasn't bleeding and he nodded his head, you had to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I should of known this was going to happen," you replied, still laughing. "We're both so clumsy. I'm surprised we're still alive, you know."

"Well I definitely almost just died. Please tell me you got the apples, or at least one so I didn't risk my life for nothing."

You showed him the red apple you managed to grab just in time and took a bite. "It was definitely worth it," you said and let Stiles take a big bite.

He nodded in agreement. "Really good," he mumbled with his mouth still full.

When he swallowed, you leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips. When you looked at him, he smiled and pressed his lips harder against yours, this time making it a wonderful, romantic, long kiss.

"This is nice," he whispered as he pulled away for a minute. "We need days like this more often, to stop us from going crazy. You know?"

You nodded. You knew exactly what he meant and were happy to know he felt the same way.

"Next time bring a ladder, though?" Stiles grinned.

You laughed. "Yeah, definitely."