Cecilia the ice fairy

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I was .....lost." The fairy in front of them said.
"That's alright but if you're late to class you'll be in deep trouble." Miss. Faragonda jokes.
They all regather in Miss. Faragonda's office.
"This is Cecilia of Ice frontier and she is here to seek help to save her kingdom." Miss. Faragonda says.
"Yes, I am here to ask for your help to defeat this enemy that I have a feeling you have met." Cecilia says.
" Are you a princess?" Bloom asks.
"No, I'm just a fairy knight." Cecilia says.
"Do you have powers?" Tecna asks.
"Yes, but when I tried to defend my kingdom from this threat it took my sirenix powers." Cecilia said in deep sorrow.
"I see, we'll like to hear your story but first you must be tired from the ride all the way from Ice frontier so why don't you settle down in your shared room with Roxy."
"You are dismissed to classes." Miss. Faragonda says.

" Do you want some help with that?" Roxy asks.
"Yes please, thanks," Cecilia says.
"You must be my new room mate, I hear your not here to stay for long." Cecilia says.
"No, I'm just visiting for a while, my home is on earth in Gardena."Roxy replied.
" Oh I see, I hope I don't fail the classes in the small amount of time I'm here."Cecilia says.
"Haven't you already graduated from fairy school?"Roxy asks
"No, not quite from fairy school."
"We've arrived, here is my side of the room over here our room is connected to the winx's over here just in case of danger."Roxy said.