Cecilia's Story

"Okay now to get started on decorations." Cecilia snapped her fingers and in an instant the room became a warm frosty feeling.
"Wow you're amazing." Roxy says.
"Girls! Come in here." Bloom says.
"Now that you've settled in can you tells us what happened on Ice frontier?" Tecna asks.
"Alright, for this story to make sence for you we have to go back to when the eldest son of the Ice kingdom was getting crowned king. When he was being crowned the youngest daughter had ran away to a school for magical beings that seek dangerous power, Cloud tower school for witches. Hm, I should start using names now shoudn't I? Well Icey had ran away seeking vengeance for she wanted the power granted to the throne of the Ice Kingdom ruler, but she lucked out and her brother got the throne. Then she found two girls at cloud tower and formed an alience called the trix. When Icey heard that her brother was getting married she came back for the throne after getting the power helped by Selena, a gaurd found out that she can sommon legends from a book called the legendarium and when I tried to attack it it took my powers. I was the head guard of the King and yet I failed he jumped in front of me and Icey turned him into a ice statue. Then she took his powers away and I ran to the nearest wizard to send me to alphea the place that he thought would help us." Cecilia says.
"It sounds like something Icey would do to gain more powers and you seem to have lost most of your sirenix powers, girls I think we should help her." Bloom says. She then gave Cecilia a gem a ice blue color and said "This will help you gain Bloomix powers to get back your kingdom but you have to do heroic act to earn your Bloomix powers."
"Thank you so much, for this I think I should tell you the truth about the princess, she grew up training much like the specialists and earned her powers by training with them and so she has what is considered fake sirenix, and I am the princess."